Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

34 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The first one was a Little One classic, and the second one was SUPERB!!!!....I won't walk upright for a couple of days. Lo:biggrin: ::) :heart:

Because you are exceedingly cute Little One, I might if you ask me nicely, allow you to speak to me via PM........But !! only if you behave yourself. Lol   :biggrin: :angel: 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

We used to have long and detailed translations of the KKK girls´ gossip, but that is gone now. We have never seen any translations of Paul&Leora´s discussions. Right now they have a serious talk in the BR, Leora speaks more than Paul as usual. It would be interesting to learn, whether and what they talk about their relationship, especially of their sexual relations and Leora´s bating. Those of you who speak Russian, please listen to them and translate for us every now and then!

I can tell ya, Leora telling Paul she wants to live in Australia with this Aussie guy and get truely loved each day and night.:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3

13 hours ago, amparo said:

Leora bates 24.10.2017... Complete session.

Hot end so intense. Thanks Leora, like always. You are our goddess

Note: Due to Spam & Malware Caused by Third Party Video Web Sites Those Links are Not Permitted.

(Links From Third Party Video Web Sites Will Be Removed)

If you wish to Upload a Video from Other Web Sites, Please Download the Video then Upload it through a Third Party Hosting Site.

gr8 vid... thanks... but very big (999 MB)... I already shrunk it to 240 MB  :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Bugger the earlier start was great for this Aussie. :sad:

Works better for those of us in the middle of the USA.  Seems at least one of the Brits is hard pressed for him to make a sleep adjustment. 14:00-- 15:00, her time, is the wee hours of the morning here.

The cure: Two to three hours sleep early. Enjoy Leora's activities. Three to four hours sleep late, depending on her time frame. Off to work.

Repeat as often as required during the week. ::)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, scutus said:

Works better for those of us in the middle of the USA.  Seems at least one of the Brits is hard pressed for him to make a sleep adjustment. 14:00-- 15:00, her time, is the wee hours of the morning here.

The cure: Two to three hours sleep early. Enjoy Leora's activities. Three to four hours sleep late, depending on her time frame. Off to work.

Repeat as often as required during the week. ::)

I would class 0100 - 0400 the wee hours of the morning, I wasn't exactly complaining about having to rise at 0400 daily, I was merely suggesting that I would rather it was nearer 0500 than 0400, but concede that whatever time she chooses is one of the prices one pays to witness such beauty.::)

• Like 1