Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

7 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

jimbo, I think Thumper is yet another one who hasn't bothered to look at all the archives before making such a rash statement about someone's intelligence who she/he doesn't really know, and as for her other language it's possibly English she may not be fluent in it, but she certainly knows all the swear words, listen next time she's in the kitchen and something goes wrong.

Taught her well didn't I ? ....:biggrin:  :angel:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

As for referring to Leora as Illiterate and ignorant......she is more than capable of reading and writing so is not illiterate, and as for ignorant, she is educated to university level and has a vast  knowledge of everyday things, as well as the classics and other matters

Normally I don't rise to shit such as Thumper wrote (Thumper is entitled to her opinion but this does seem either base provocation or base ignorance) but The Goddess is very well read on a number of subjects reading heavy classical literature to Stephen Hawking and so impressed is she with the latter that she has read the parts which interest out to Paul, another who also possesses a fair amount of intelligence.

As for where she lives: often people like where they live and now when the world is connected there is less reason to physically move from your home as many of her (and my and our) ancestors were forced to do. 

As for what she does with her life: her lifestyle allows her to do what she wants, artistically (she has a talent), working with and campaigning for animals and expanding her mind without the numbing drudgery of a 9 'til 5 which I think is well overrated as an experience.

Finally she is famous and rightly so as being the most watchable woman anywhere in the world. She is simply the best at living her life in front of the camera. And to be the best (or even near the best) at something in the world is an achievement whatever anybody may say.

• Like 5

Bonjour.

Hope85, aurais tu la séquence d'habillage de Leora ce matin, lorsqu'elle enfile ses collants noir et son petit tailleur gris. Magnifique.

Comme je l'ai déjà dis, j'adore la lingerie et encore plus lorsque c'est Leora qui en met. Et comme elle prend bien son temps pour s'habiller et nous en faire profiter, ca vaut un joli GIF. Merci

Well now The Goddess is up to something. She is wearing those shorts I don't like similar to my dislike of Belle's grey Calvin's (although they gave great cameltoe) so maybe I have an aversion to sportswear in general although I love those knickers some of the female athlete's wear especially during jumping events. Hotpants especially white ones worn by Asians I do find a turn on but shorts, no!

13 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I've noticed that Leora has a dedicated and vehement band of followers here at CamCaps. They worship her as some sort of goddess. They have studied her for years.

And not one of them has figured her out.

That's her power.

I know enough about Leora  that I would devour her down to her little toes , I don't worship and she is not a goddess but yes shes sexy and she can grab your attention and pull you in ,she has that gift and it don't help that the girl is beautiful .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Tiviaccro said:

Bonjour.

Hope85, aurais tu la séquence d'habillage de Leora ce matin, lorsqu'elle enfile ses collants noir et son petit tailleur gris. Magnifique.

Comme je l'ai déjà dis, j'adore la lingerie et encore plus lorsque c'est Leora qui en met. Et comme elle prend bien son temps pour s'habiller et nous en faire profiter, ca vaut un joli GIF. Merci

74c0a0096af112ac0d62eb918f066526.gif

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Thumper said:

I have her figured out....she's a typical inconsequential illiterate shortsighted  preposterous ignorant Russian bitch or simply stated...dumb ass...that can't extricate herself out of Siberia. AND her sole purpose, what God put her on earth for,  is to finger fuck herself and let the world's population watch. Who's masturbation is in fact repetitiously and undeniably as boring as fuck.   What a dull  useless monotonous depressing dismal  unexciting unimaginative platitudinous life she has.  I think that's about all there is to Leora.

I'm not sure what your intentions were for making this post but there are things I agree and disagree with:

I disagree with your first part. Now I've been around long enough to have seen when her and Paul first moved into RLC. I was never a fan of her (repeat: NEVER a fan of hers) and I'm still not and I haven't watched this apartment for about a year and a half but the last time I checked in, but I have seen her mature mentally, even if a little, enough for me to at least respect her. Is she all the insults you accuse her of being? I don't think so. But I also think the claims of her being hard to figure out and being an enigma is also kind of bullshit. Leora is not hard to figure out at all. She's an attention junkie who's about as superficial as they come. She's the first Kami except she's not as bad as her. Not knowing the language I obviously have no clue what kinds of shit she talks about but based solely on how she carries herself, she comes off as all flash with no substance.

I do agree with your second part. I wouldn't say useless but monotonous and unimaginative I think is pretty spot on. I mean ever since she started doing her masturbation shows about two years ago, she's barely done anything new or added a new move to her repertoire. If she were masturbating strictly for pleasure this wouldn't even be an issue. But seeing as she clearly does it for the people watching more as a show rather than anything else, I think it's a fair point. 

For the over 4 years they have been on RLC, I think I can count on one hand how many friends they've had over. They haven't once thrown a party that I know of. This apartment in general comes off as incredibly lifeless. I don't blame Leora entirely for that but she does play a part in it. To her credit, she does give people something to watch and look forward to with her masturbation shows but if you're seen one of them you've basically seen all of them. Paul the other half is pretty dull and the two of them have pretty bland sex. It's not the worst I've seen (that goes to Eva+Sam at the moment) but far from anything I need to see personally. But as I've said I haven't seen this apartment in over a year. Maybe things have changed. I'm willing to bet money that it hasn't though.

• Like 2

Merci Hope85. Elle est sublime, sensuelle et sexy.

Par contre, si je peux abuser de la situation, aurais tu les séquences suivantes ou elle se promène en collant et enfile ensuite sa jupe tailleur gris.

En gif ou pourquoi pas une vidéo. Merci à toi.

D'ailleurs, dans le même genre de séquence, il y a aussi la journée du 25/10 après 17 heures, ou Leora après être revenue est resté presque une heure à se promener dans l'appartement, en collant noir. Entre des moments très sexy. Je ne sais pas si tu gardes tes archives, mais si tu as cela, j'aimerai aussi beaucoup le voir. Merci merci merci.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I'm not sure what your intentions were for making this post but there are things I agree and disagree with:

I disagree with your first part. Now I've been around long enough to have seen when her and Paul first moved into RLC. I was never a fan of her (repeat: NEVER a fan of hers) and I'm still not and I haven't watched this apartment for about a year and a half but the last time I checked in, but I have seen her mature mentally, even if a little, enough for me to at least respect her. Is she all the insults you accuse her of being? I don't think so. But I also think the claims of her being hard to figure out and being an enigma is also kind of bullshit. Leora is not hard to figure out at all. She's an attention junkie who's about as superficial as they come. She's the first Kami except she's not as bad as her. Not knowing the language I obviously have no clue what kinds of shit she talks about but based solely on how she carries herself, she comes off as all flash with no substance.

I do agree with your second part. I wouldn't say useless but monotonous and unimaginative I think is pretty spot on. I mean ever since she started doing her masturbation shows about two years ago, she's barely done anything new or added a new move to her repertoire. If she were masturbating strictly for pleasure this wouldn't even be an issue. But seeing as she clearly does it for the people watching more as a show rather than anything else, I think it's a fair point. 

For the over 4 years they have been on RLC, I think I can count on one hand how many friends they've had over. They haven't once thrown a party that I know of. This apartment in general comes off as incredibly lifeless. I don't blame Leora entirely for that but she does play a part in it. To her credit, she does give people something to watch and look forward to with her masturbation shows but if you're seen one of them you've basically seen all of them. Paul the other half is pretty dull and the two of them have pretty bland sex. It's not the worst I've seen (that goes to Eva+Sam at the moment) but far from anything I need to see personally. But as I've said I haven't seen this apartment in over a year. Maybe things have changed. I'm willing to bet money that it hasn't though.

Perhaps with respect miscvoyeur you should watch the apartment for a couple of weeks, and then judge whether her masturbation technique, or indeed her life in general has changed, you may be surprised...who knows. I would guess that if you looked into most peoples lives 24/7 it would become boring and repetitious. She may not have people visit because of the camera's, she would be duty bound to inform them of their presence, which many people would find off putting, she also has a deep interest in animal welfare , and not many superficial people would create a petition and stand out in  minus 22 degrees Celsius for a week, getting signatures to appeal to the government for help looking after the welfare of abandoned dogs.So credit where credit is warranted, there's more to this girl than just a body. IMO   

• Like 1

FWIW, I mentioned this to a sysop before, but I wish there could be a separate forum for animated gifs.  I appreciate them but even with my high-speed line, they take 2..3..4+ minutes for a page to load.

Ya'll do me a favor and LIKE this post if you agree (or am I in the minority).

• Like 1