Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

11 hours ago, scutus said:

On 10/27/2017 Jimbo said, " and I have been what she would consider cruel to her "

Yes, I did write that, but it is open to debate as to whether it did or did not upset her. Only she knows.

11 hours ago, scutus said:

But there are times Jimbo when more detail is seen in the subtle shades of grey, than is seen in the shadows caused by bright lights. Not all the classic works of art are in full color.

I concede that mostly in photography at times " black and white " does work, and accentuates certain things, but I don't think it works the same on video, mainly I suppose because the lighting or lack off  in the apartment does not help to enhance anything in the situation we are referring to, in fact definition in these circumstances is lost....but if you took her to a professional photographer and let him/her work their magic with proper lighting,  in black and white on a nude study of her,  then I have no doubt the results would be stunning.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, scutus said:

With the full glory of multicolored lovely flesh tones. Yes, I like that also.   :blush:

Scutus: And I would imagine that given a choice of color or black and white in these circumstances, you would choose, as would most people color..🙂

And definitely if it was at night.

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

I concede that mostly in photography at times " black and white " does work, and accentuates certain things, but I don't think it works the same on video, mainly I suppose because the lighting or lack off  in the apartment does not help to enhance anything in the situation we are referring to, in fact defininition in these ircumstances is lost....but if you took her to a professional photographer and let him/her work their magic with proper lighting,  in black and white on a nude study of her,  then I have no doubt the results would be stunning.

Good morning all and what a magnificent sight I woke to which makes me wonder what other magnificent sights occurred before the bate which was very good BTW if a little short. The light was magnificent.

Regarding NV (or B&W) if you like, that can work even in video but the light has to be just right (well really it has to be pretty dark). I have wide experience of this with Belle and she very rarely got it right - I say this because it is clearly these ladies' intention to show themselves - but with the Goddess NV (less of an issue for her as she is so much in the light) in the LR and the BeR has always been a bust. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Good morning all and what a magnificent sight I woke to which makes me wonder what other magnificent sights occurred before the bate which was very good BTW if a little short. The light was magnificent.

Regarding NV (or B&W) if you like, that can work even in video but the light has to be just right (well really it has to be pretty dark). I have wide experience of this with Belle and she very rarely got it right - I say this because it is clearly these ladies' intention to show themselves - but with the Goddess NV (less of an issue for her as she is so much in the light) in the LR and the BeR has always been a bust. 

I agree BB with your assessment of the daylight hours or when the lights are on at night, but when the lights are turned off or down in the Living room or Bedroom , then MHO is that it's not to Leora's or the viewers advantage at all.

Perhaps a poll of members would give a more balanced opinion ? 🙂🎬📽💡

• Like 1

Leora, love for him is part of who you are. It's a beautiful part. Don't be sad of it. When you're sad, you're not sad. You are merely oblivious to the good things in your life. There is always a crack of light in the darkness... Even in black and white, "True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows.’ Audrey Hepburn

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Scutus: And I would imagine that given a choice of color or black and white in these circumstances, you would choose, as would most people color..🙂

And definitely if it was at night.

First. I did not say "black and white".  I said "subtle shades of grey". Do not attempt to imagine what I would do, based on your view in the mirror !!   Color does not change the action on the screen. The soft tones in low lighting almost always show better detail.

But then my statement was not made to win a popularity contest in this forum. Nor in any way am I going to try to impose my idea of what Leora should, or should not do. She did not get the rank of "Goddess" accidently.

Fortunately for her, in my opinion. She picks and chooses what to react to, if any, of the statements made in this forum.    

47 minutes ago, scutus said:

First. I did not say "black and white".  I said "subtle shades of grey". Do not attempt to imagine what I would do, based on your view in the mirror !!   Color does not change the action on the screen. The soft tones in low lighting almost always show better detail.

But then my statement was not made to win a popularity contest in this forum. Nor in any way am I going to try to impose my idea of what Leora should, or should not do. She did not get the rank of "Goddess" accidently.

Fortunately for her, in my opinion. She picks and chooses what to react to, if any, of the statements made in this forum.    

What an argumentative point scoring obnoxious cunt you are.......I'm sure you would never be capable of winning a popularity contest, In future slug, I won't acknowledge you, and you get back under your rock and don't acknowledge me.