Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think Leora has shown a positive start to the day, things look encouraging, long may it continue.

Suddenly the day has a certain negativity about it, maybe just a short interruption, If not it could be a long weekend, if Paul is home tomorrow, and a public holiday on Monday.☹️

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Suddenly the day has a certain negativity about it, maybe just a short interruption, If not it could be a long weekend, if Paul is home tomorrow, and a public holiday on Monday.☹️

Why has she turned the carpet back when she is taking the dog out? Perhaps a quick walk for the dog, she's replenished it's water, then when she returns she can go straight out again.....I hope I am wrong , but now fear the worst. How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in ten minutes......lol 😀

43 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Oh no!!!

37 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Why has she turned the carpet back when she is taking the dog out? Perhaps a quick walk for the dog, she's replenished it's water, then when she returns she can go straight out again.....I hope I am wrong , but now fear the worst. How to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in ten minutes......lol 😀

Damn it...!!!