Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

As near to perfection as I've ever seen from Leora. She totally abandoned herself to achieve the best orgasmic relief imaginable. Quality bate!

That was well worth the wait as I've missed a few lately and seen only replays. Can't beat the live action. The lingerie had to go, but I'm sure it played its part in the build-up.

The dog somehow made herself scarce and the door wasn't even belatedly closed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

As near to perfection as I've ever seen from Leora. She totally abandoned herself to achieve the best orgasmic relief imaginable. Quality bate!

Well I would say that came last week (or was it even earlier this week) in the one I entirely missed from the GR. :cry: Yes I know what went on due to the thumbnails in Replay but the positions on the couch, the views back (as you know my favourite) and front and the shuddering climax for which I thank the poster for the video. There may have been another video posted of this but I missed it.

However this bate was extremely good, particularly the second half. I have never seen her have such a physically demanding bate as she was in the air for the last few minutes and came to a climax almost the equal of the 2 others when she messed up the carpet. Exceptional stuff but as you know for me it cannot be perfection (apart from that one on Kitchen Cam last week which was perfection for that location) without seeing her best feature, that beautifully shaped arse. 

Beautiful, Leora

• Like 2

She wipes the tears as she chops onions :biggrin:

This has definitely been a classic morning. Doesn't she just get more and more entertaining with each passing month? The Goddess is unique and untouchable. The only woman on RLC to really compare with her for entertainment is Nelly and well physically she cannot really compete - although I have to give credit to the wonderful Renata even if maybe that once she got carried away but it is not really the same as she was only in Barcelona a few weeks and not living her life like the other 2.

• Like 2