Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

On 22. 11. 2017 at 8:52 PM, gogism said:

The world is getting upside down. Paul taking the LR sofa over in the past days. Our Queen (am not happy and am biting my tongue, but - is gaining some not needed overweight) is pushed away, even escaping to the safety of BR from time to time.  If he's awake he follows her like a puppy. Even in GR, he's on (HIS) all  four, with his putin(g) ass on display right in front of the cam.

But - OK, he's hers and vice versa. No prob.

Leora should get more from him. If he doesn't deliver, she should TAKE MORE of him by herself. Whatever she needs that is. She IS a leader and she should ACT like it.

My dear _____ - take the things in your hand. Guide him. Don't hesitate to satisfy yourself even if he's around. I think he will not mind if he's not in the mood and you'd do it by yourself while cuddling with him on the cauch. Maybe it would even stimulate him. BTW - someone should open him in a sexual way. You're doing that by yourself alone all the time and it's great to observe it. In short - you know what you want. The nicest thing is that you even know what we want. And you're so kind to share with us. ;-)

Last but not least, 1 dare for you, our Queen. :-) One day, feeling especially hot and in the mood - look up in the cam while you're cumming. Don't be afraid. Think about it as a challenge and as a...close to heart stroke for all of us, hehe...

Cheers, be well, and - keep being our dearest Queen!

Long live the Queen! :-)

Thank you, your Majesty. You're the Queen of tease, The Master of the game, The Maker of the dreams come true and our Princess forever.

I'm just a modest prophet enjoying your game, hoping that your satisfaction and will to play have not ended yet. Because...there's more to play.   ;-)

My love and respect!   :-)

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

I cannot believe what I am  seeing, she is bating on the couch while he is on the PC....wonderful and unbelievable 

Damn missed it

43 minutes ago, meathead said:

The whole package has been discussed between Leora and Paul months ago, about what direction they were going to take. Just keep believing that Paul is stupid because that works for some of you.

I agree just because your not a master at sex doesn't make you stupid person.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I agree just because your not a master at sex doesn't make you stupid person.

The guy is highly intelligent, but stupidity can take different forms, as far as I am concerned if a beautiful girl is pleasuring herself less than ten feet from you, and you don't respond or realise it, then you're stupid. It's not a matter of whether he is a master of sex or not, that's irrelevant.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The guy is highly intelligent, but stupidity can take different forms, as far as I am concerned if a beautiful girl is pleasuring herself less than ten feet from you, and you don't respond or realise it, then you're stupid. It's not a matter of whether he is a master of sex or not, that's irrelevant.

Your a hard man Jimbo4

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

The guy is highly intelligent, but stupidity can take different forms, as far as I am concerned if a beautiful girl is pleasuring herself less than ten feet from you, and you don't respond or realise it, then your stupid. It's not a matter of whether he is a master of sex or not, that's irrelevant.

Lol. You have a good point, Jim! My body would lift itself off the ground, at the first smell  of Pussy permeated about the air in swarms of particles tormenting  any starving man. :cool:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

Lol. You have a good point, Jim! My body would lift itself off the ground, at the first smell  of Pussy permeated about the air in swarms of particles tormenting  any starving man. :cool:

LOL he might have sinus issues and couldn't smell pussy.....:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

• Like 3