Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

I just think that some couples are more comfortable and free than others. They like to show themselves and enjoy sex.. That's all. Except of that sloth which is doing muffa on the couch and his lovely girl have to play with the PC (Zoya & Lev).... Or the other one doing muffa while playing videogames.. (Efim).

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

RLC non paga "Leora" alcun extra per quello che fa, lo fa perché vuole farlo, non per i bonus ..... lei non è un "" Cam Girl "Lei è una donna normale altamente istruiti che appartiene a un vero e proprio progetto di vita, quanto poco o quanto se non del tutto lei sceglie di fare dipende da lei e nessun altro.

sorry, but do not write more such things without first thinking a bit you may also offend someone,,,,, a cam girl is a normal woman who has plans and how to leora made choices ..... no one has to leora pointed a gun at rlc to enter the house and even a cam girl ... both they show up where? via a cam pc .... both choose how and with whom devertirsi fun ..... and if both do it for the pleasure and transgressive fantasies ....... one thing changes a cam girl sees those who have of the leora he does not see it ...... but a cam girl is a normal, intelligent person who maybe does what "" "work" "" just to make ends meet ..... I do not think so beautiful what you wrote or wrote
Milly

11 hours ago, The Big Lebowski said:

I just think that some couples are more comfortable and free than others. They like to show themselves and enjoy sex.. That's all. Except of that sloth which is doing muffa on the couch and his lovely girl have to play with the PC (Zoya & Lev).... Or the other one doing muffa while playing videogames.. (Efim).

Of course it is. Someone more some less loves to show off. 

13 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

sorry, but do not write more such things without first thinking a bit you may also offend someone,,,,, a cam girl is a normal woman who has plans and how to leora made choices ..... no one has to leora pointed a gun at rlc to enter the house and even a cam girl ... both they show up where? via a cam pc .... both choose how and with whom devertirsi fun ..... and if both do it for the pleasure and transgressive fantasies ....... one thing changes a cam girl sees those who have of the leora he does not see it ...... but a cam girl is a normal, intelligent person who maybe does what "" "work" "" just to make ends meet ..... I do not think so beautiful what you wrote or wrote
Milly

I was not inferring " Cam Girls" are a lower form of human being, what I was trying to explain is that I regard a Cam Girl as a girl who takes calls from clients who then have to pay for her to " perform". Leora does not fit in with any of this criteria and would not be part of any project that encouraged it....different strokes for different folks. 

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Non ero inferire "cam" sono una forma inferiore di essere umano, quello che stavo cercando di spiegare è che io considero a Girl Cam come una ragazza che prende le chiamate da parte dei clienti che poi devono pagare per lei per "eseguire". Leora non va bene in qualsiasi di questi criteri e non sarebbe parte di un progetto che ha incoraggiato .... colpi diversi per gente diversa. 

the cam are a form of lesser human being? Well the only lesser human being is you talking like that .... you leora today to see what you had to do? paying ..... even does not deserve consideration sorry

Come home from work and tweaked a little snack. Then started on the computer and a television in the background. Just wanted to have time to throw in a few words before you lovely goddess fell asleep. To thank you for all the incredibly beautiful good you've even done this day Leora. You really shows how real life can be if you have a calm and good sense with good positive energy, what it can provide many other equally delightful joy. Slept wonderfully good once you fall asleep Leora. ✨????

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, sexy girl said:

the cam are a form of lesser human being? Well the only lesser human being is you talking like that .... you leora today to see what you had to do? paying ..... even does not deserve consideration sorry

Your translator is not doing you or me a service, you have me wrong.

Yeah, Leora and all the apts get bonuses for ratings that why she going to places she never been before. Irma and the Twins are killing the competition receiving the most viewers per day.  I know that she used to be on this forum but some people made her upset and she closed her account. 

That being said her performance today was excellent and if you don't have a pay subscription that is no one's problem except your own. If you want to see the full show pay the money. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Why do you say so, how do you know? To me, Leora is almost the only one who is worth bonuses - and big ones.

My goodness. Kalevipoeg and Squirrel actually agree on something here. Leora's done a lot for RLC.

(But I'm still waiting for her to paint a picture of a squirrel. Pictures of dogs and the owls just don't rate as full masterpieces these days.)

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

Yeah, Leora and all the apts get bonuses for ratings that why she going to places she never been before. Irma and the Twins are killing the competition receiving the most viewers per day.  I know that she used to be on this forum but some people made her upset and she closed her account. 

That being said her performance today was excellent and if you don't have a pay subscription that is no one's problem except your own. If you want to see the full show pay the money. 

No Leora does not get bonuses B1 and B2 according to others due get bonuses. 

• Upvote 2