Lisa & Em - Part #2

52 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Maybe you can but I find it to be desperate and needy; giving this much admiration to someone that gives zero fucks about you. I don't care if they read CC or not, once they leave or move out, they won't give any of you a second thought and neither of you will give them a second thought. 

Very well said. The real scary part is that there is a number of CC members where this the high life of their life. They actually think the tenants and VHTV care about them and what they think. jmo

27 minutes ago, bean1111 said:

Very well said. The real scary part is that there is a number of CC members where this the high life of their life. They actually think the tenants and VHTV care about them and what they think. jmo

careful mr bean. your quota is high. 1 might think that you indeed have no life & are becoming like the rest of us no-life losers. but of course we losers don't believe that the occupants care what we think. but they do care about $. and $ is generated by views. and views are created by generating interest. and interest is generated by a number of actions. sometimes sex. sometimes other things. so to dismiss the viewers as unimportant would be a foolish thing to do. oh, did i say that you said something foolish? please forgive my insensitivity to your obvious know it all genious.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, nack said:

There can be a 100 sides for every viewpoint for all i care and i know i am in the minority.Heck,there might be only 2-3 of us BUT they absolutely bore me from the first day they joined.

You did say one thing that we completely agree on, I do believe that you are in the
minority on this point. I believe Eric is OK, but Layla is absolutely awesome. She
is drop dead gorgeous and has one of the best looking bodies I've ever laid eyes
on. I could watch her all day, and not be bored. Except maybe when she has
on clothes. :biggrin:

I still don't understand why Lisa slept with this guy three times this week and refused everytime to have sex with him. It could have been a golden week for her.

Was he crying because he was tired of trying to ask for sex?

image.png

lisa-g2.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

I still don't understand why Lisa slept with this guy three times this week and refused everytime to have sex with him. It could have been a golden week for her.

i agree. it's not good for anyone to bring the guys to bed & constantly reject them.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

image.png

lisa-g2.png

Sleeping with some guy/girl don't mean that sex have to happen necessarily. But means that some level of intimacy must be present... Cuddling, Kissing, Touching, Smiling... And i guess none of that is present

The problem with lisa is that this is an recurrent situation independently who the guy is 

I prefer to believe that the guy wasn't crying because rejection but for something else, because it will be very weird to understand when he was still there all day

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I prefer to believe that the guy wasn't crying because rejection but for something else, because it will be very weird to understand when he was still there all day

yes I followed yesterday before and after that. and it was strange,
 I think this guy has nothing to do with others that Lisa casually brings,

he seemed to me a little inexperienced of all that I saw, but he de-facto tried,

another thing I noticed was a strange timidity of Lisa,

she covered herself when the guy took off the blanket, and when the guy was massaging, she would lift her nightgown, but she never let her breasts look,

and already we saw Lisa sleeping with guys and took off her sweater

so I think Lisa may be making herself difficult because she wants more of the guy

but it's weird