Lisa & Em - Part #2

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Yes, that's your opinion and that's fine.

As a subscriber, i'm not interested in watching average sex and i can decide to continue to watch or to stop watching. If you're only interested in seeing her happy and in high level of complicity like you say, that's also fine.

But in VHTV, it's about stats, it's all about what the subscribers want the most and that you can't change it.

And i'm not the only one that can't change it... 
I think (maybe i'm wrong) that the sex lisa had until grant is very far away of being at least better then average. She had 3 (??) guys, another half one and other that she just limited to be there with legs open because he was pushing for hours?? (and i know that sounds bad). She's the one that will have to live with her options.. 

I didn't want to say that your opinion is wrong or right.. just wanted to give mine 

32 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

And i'm not the only one that can't change it... 
I think (maybe i'm wrong) that the sex lisa had until grant is very far away of being at least better then average. She had 3 (??) guys, another half one and other that she just limited to be there with legs open because he was pushing for hours?? (and i know that sounds bad). She's the one that will have to live with her options.. 

I didn't want to say that your opinion is wrong or right.. just wanted to give mine 

We tend to forget that this is a BUSINESS. It's about OFFER  and DEMAND. Lisa can offer what she wants but if the subscriber is not interested, she will have less viewers. And the fact that her stats are still not good enough shows that a lot of subscribers are not interested in what she's offering right now.

So i understand the emotional aspect of this but VHTV wants to make money. I don't think they really care about this. If the participant is happy and help them make money, they will help him or her be happier. 

That's it.

i'm glad that lisa seems happy but the sex is not good. pants on blanketsex is not going to get views & therefore will not get $. the apt has been timeline only for a while & apparently will stay that way for most. for those that are happy with it i'm happy for you. i like lisa so i don't want to give her too hard of a time but this is not what i'm looking for.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I will do the caps from the beggining, but just to 'inform' this is happening

image.jpg

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

I will do the caps from the beggining, but just to 'inform' this is happening

image.jpg

Did you intend to put this in the "Lisa and Em" thread?