Lisa & Em - Part #2

21 minutes ago, martyen said:

Message for LISA, that's what EM can do 9973d048-cc01-447f-9731-1636e21c5c9f.png

We hope Emm can become a true "PEM" and disable all her self-defense from Lisa for this. HEHEHEHE.::)

At least that's what I expect after looking more closely and paying particular attention to her files. Mostly the last ones.
This above, in particular
:biggrin:

il y a 6 minutes, thedbear a dit :

Nous espérons Emm peut devenir un véritable « PEM » et désactiver tout son auto-défense de Lisa pour cela. HEHEHEHE.::)

Au moins ce que je pense après avoir regardé de plus près et en accordant une attention particulière à ses dossiers. La plupart du temps les derniers.
Ce ci - dessus, en particulier

Lisa and ÉM have a lot of attractive potential, but both are shy in their own way and I think that time can give us a pleasant surprise with a favorable situation. absence of guys, (Sid for example...:biggrin:....), a little alcohol, a bit of Edda's schema, but with two shy girls one more than the other. In any case I like these girls...:heart:

25 minutes ago, martyen said:

Lisa and ÉM have a lot of attractive potential, but both are shy in their own way and I think that time can give us a pleasant surprise with a favorable situation. absence of guys, (Sid for example...:biggrin:....), a little alcohol, a bit of Edda's schema, but with two shy girls one more than the other. In any case I like these girls...:heart:

Well,
I still await a "hen party" on Anna's project.
As Anna has done many before. Even in his time VV, as far as I know.

I also hope this party is in Ana (Rock) apartment. The space is bigger and better for that. Perfect and it was made for it.

Just imagine. Two bedrooms, a jacuzzi with internal sound and 4 cams to promote a total coverage of the girls' movements there.
Only girls . Men are and should be dispensable in this party. Only if it's a striper. hehehehe.:biggrin:

And I still hope Lisa (if still there), is the "virgin" to be sacrificed in this lesb. Hehehehehe environment,
Emm, just guaranteed his place and mandatory presence and right in this party
:cool:

1 hour ago, thedbear said:

We hope Emm can become a true "PEM" and disable all her self-defense from Lisa for this. HEHEHEHE.::)

At least that's what I expect after looking more closely and paying particular attention to her files. Mostly the last ones.

I think they are heading toward a right direction:

Starting yesterday, we have 3 positive moves:

• Dance together naked
  • Sleep on the same bed and  naked
  • Shower together - guess what, naked

The chance of these two get "closer" is high. I think Em is onboard and already showed a bi-sexual activity. She was so comfortable and natural.

Let's give them some time ...

If Lisa and Em start to make love together, we will have two possible outcome:

• Possible desired outcome: We will have 3som session between Lisa+Em+Another Male. fantastic learning opportunity for Lisa, she can learn feminism charm  from Em. Also, Lisa won't have  challenge finding right male partner since Em does it for her and Lisa just join.
  • Possible unwanted outcome: Lisa and Em become self-sufficient, so they won't actively search for male partner. We will have a lesbian only appartment. Still is good, but 3some is the the greatest of the best :

il y a 7 minutes, thedbear a dit :

Eh bien,
j'attends encore « partie de poule » sur le projet d'Anna.
Comme Anna a fait beaucoup avant. Même dans son temps VV, pour autant que je sache.

J'espère aussi ce parti est dans l' appartement Ana (Rock). L'espace est plus grand et mieux pour cela. Parfait et elle a été faite pour elle.

Imagine seulement. Deux chambres à coucher, un bain à remous avec son interne et 4 cames pour promouvoir une couverture totale des mouvements des filles là - bas.
Filles uniquement . Les hommes sont et devraient être dispensable dans ce parti. Seulement si c'est un traceur. hehehehe.:biggrin:

Et je l' espère encore Lisa (s'il y a encore), est la « vierge » à être sacrifiés dans cette lesb. Hehehehehe environnement,
Emm, juste garanti sa place et la présence obligatoire et droit dans cette partie
:cool:

excellent program I will submit a ticket to VH ...:heart:....:biggrin:

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

I think they are heading toward a right direction:

Starting yesterday, we have 3 positive moves:

• Dance together naked
  • Sleep on the same naked
  • Shower together - yes, naked

The chance of these two get "closer" is high. I think Em is onboard and already showed a bi-sexual activity. She was so comfortable and natural.

Let's give them some time ...

If Lisa and Em start to make love together, we will have two possible outcome:

• Possible desired outcome: We will have 3som session between Lisa+Em+Another Male. fantastic learning opportunity for Lisa, she can learn feminism charm  from Em. Also, Lisa won't have  challenge finding right male partner since Em does it for her and Lisa just join.
  • Possible unwanted outcome: Lisa and Em become self-sufficient, so they won't actively search for male partner. We will have a lesbian only appartment. Still is good, but 3some is the the greatest of the best :

Just something to include to that.

While in Misty is given the justification of being "complicated" and "difficult" to arrange a female pair, in Lisa we already have 2. (Emm and now Sya).

So effectively the only difficulty is simply wanting to do.
:angel:

2 hours ago, groomy said:

These are photos for VK (russian Facebook)

2590.jpg

17 minutes ago, MajorVoyeur said:

bandicam_2017-11-07_07-44-14-031.jpg

9973d048-cc01-447f-9731-1636e21c5c9f.png

The more I watch Emm, the more I try to imagine how much wilder it can become.
Not even in an MMF on her part I'm not finding it so improbable and impossible that way.
Or even an MMFF (with Lisa).

1 minute ago, fasterboss said:

I find it highly unlikely that it will happen on Lisa's part.::)

but Lisa a puzzling girl, who is unable to take the first step, but if someone takes that step for her, we may have surprises:shy:

Not even in an MMF on her part I'm not finding it so improbable and impossible that way.( Emm).:cool:

Just something to include to that.

While in Misty is given the justification of being "complicated" and "difficult" to arrange a female pair, in Lisa we already have 2. (Emm and now Sya).

So effectively the only difficulty is simply wanting to do.
:angel:

I think Misty is totally different type of participant:

Here is how I see them:

• Misty fucks for sport, and VHTV statistic$$$  is a good side effect
  • Em fucks for statistic$$$ , and she is the best of the best on milking the viewers. Em's feminine charm is totally mesmerizing.  SHe will be rich soon
  • Lisa? Don't think Lisa fucks for fun. She is very motivated to get more statistic$$$, but she needs to learn from EM.
  • Sia: Don't know much about her, but her type is similar to Em, maybe better? I love to see her back - when Sid is not around.

In short:

Lisa and Em are great pair, and Misty will remain a good friend.