Lisa & Em - Part #2

1 hour ago, Refur said:

What is wrong with Sid? Two beautiful girls at his fingertips, one in bed beside him and the other bating in next room and his only interest seems to be to sleep. His sex drive is extremely low.

It seems to me that he has to recover and recreate from his activities outside ..... :huh:

1 hour ago, letsdothis said:

Anyone know what happened to the green duvet? I wonder if they got the water
out? I wonder if they could even lift it to get the water out? Just curious.

It took a while but they did manage to wring a great deal of the water out and then left it in the shower room in a bowl to drain a bit more. After a while they emptied the excess water out and moved it (still in the bowl) to over by the radiator in the lounge. You can see it on camera 3 underneath the window.

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

It took a while but they did manage to wring a great deal of the water out and then left it in the shower room in a bowl to drain a bit more. After a while they emptied the excess water out and moved it (still in the bowl) to over by the radiator in the lounge. You can see it on camera 3 underneath the window.

Thanks, Arkay. I appreciate you taking the time.

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

It seems Alex destroys a pot of flowers.:biggrin:

Has he done it again? I remember him knocking over the plant that A & A gave Lisa for her birthday which she cleared up and replaced the soil in the pot. It was then re-positioned further along the window sill, hopefully to avoid it happening again. It was a Yukka plant but I think we named it Groot :biggrin:

Update: OK I see it now - looks like it was re-positioned to the refrigerator (and then the floor :biggrin:)

Plant2a.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Lisa in house cleaning mode,

Good to see that Lisa has treated herself to a long handled mop rather than using just a cloth. Still the cleanest apartment of them all I think, well done Lisa :heart:. Also this style of protective clothing for cleaning should be extended to other apartments.

Lisa519a.jpg

After the cleaning, put your feet up with a bag of crisps (and lick the salt from them off your fingers :heart::blush:)

Lisa521a.jpg

• Like 6

7 hours ago, Refur said:

What is wrong with Sid? Two beautiful girls at his fingertips, one in bed beside him and the other bating in next room and his only interest seems to be to sleep. His sex drive is extremely low.

Well he's been having sex with his girlfriend and the other girl is off limits. What more do you want him to do?

• Like 1