Lisa & Em - Part #2

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

While I'd rather see Chloe and James off with different people, I do think it's funny how not that long ago it was Lisa who was a guest in Chloe and James' place, now it's the other way around.

yes curious, but they are real friends, probably do not make any more visits because they live far away

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

While I'd rather see Chloe and James off with different people, I do think it's funny how not that long ago it was Lisa who was a guest in Chloe and James' place, now it's the other way around.

Yes thought the same. Is that a Nazgul in your new avatar? 

2 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Does that mean that there's a chance that things end for Lisa apt the same way they ended with Chloe and James? 

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Does that mean that there's a chance that things end for Lisa apt the same way they ended with Chloe and James? 

Sure there's a chance of it but it won't happen with Em there. She's bringing in a lot of interest right now. We'll see what happens after she eventually moves out.