Lisa & Em - Part #2

It is clearly over between Em and Logan. That is what I am confused why they let him back?

If you go through detail of what happened last night, you can read that there is no future between Lisa and Logan neither. Perhaps Alex can hire him for some other appartments. But his chances in this apartment is slim.  

Sorry Logan, we all like you and we gave you all the support. It was Lisa that played the wrong move. Her fault :(

They're drinking which I guess is a good sign but the girls invite the guys over with Em wearing the most unflattering thing she can wear and both girls sitting so far away from the guys, I don't have any hopes for an entertaining evening tonight for anybody.

bandicam_2017-11-14_17-31-09-042.jpg

31 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They're drinking which I guess is a good sign but the girls invite the guys over with Em wearing the most unflattering thing she can wear and both girls sitting so far away from the guys, I don't have any hopes for an entertaining evening tonight for anybody.

Lisa and the guest are holding hands

but being lisa can mean nothing::)

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If all these guys have blue balls from not getting it on with Lisa when they invited over, it's not because she's leading them on that sex is going to happen eventually with her, 

Totally Ash, I already speculated its maybe a new kind of fetish... Getting the bluest balls of all guys wins or sth. :biggrin::biggrin:

46 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

bandicam_2017-11-14_17-31-09-042.jpg

Usually drinking with these folks lead to nothing happening, they guys can't hold thier liquor, lightweights

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Lisa and the guest are holding hands

but being lisa can mean nothing

She's lying on him with his arm around her now. I'd be a little more optimistic if that pillow wasn't in the way but it's better than nothing.

Now I'm thinking of sleeping arrangements: either Lisa and Em take the bedroom while the two guys takes the couch OR if the guest makes any progress with Lisa, they both will take the bedroom while Em and Logan take the couch. That would definitely be interesting if things were to play out that way.

35 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally Ash, I already speculated its maybe a new kind of fetish... Getting the bluest balls of all guys wins or sth. :biggrin::biggrin:

Should we give them BlueBall Badge number?

This one will be Lisa's BlueBall#13

• Like 2

While Lisa is charming herself to BlueBall#13 chest and they lock eachother hands, this guy is not the aggressive type. 

Consider it is a big improvement on Lisa part seeing she is voluntarily and charmingly and laying her head on his chest. Can't remember Lisa bing this nice before.