Lisa & Em - Part #2

1 minute ago, Sparkles said:

image.jpg

Is that logan on the couch or the new guy?? 

Guys in one room and girls one the other?? or mixed?? 

Lisa is in the BR seeping with the new guy.

I think Lisa is ready for him. But he is not eager to do anything.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

So it means Em and Logan together at living room.... interesting to 'see' 

I'd like to agree but I can't with her wearing those goofy pajamas. I doubt she'll even take those off if she sleeps with him on the couch.

The next 40 year old virgin .png

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the next 40 year old virgin.

Lisa used every charm in her limited feminine skills and he did not bother to even kiss her.

How does Lisa even find impotent guys like him? I mean think about it, do know any guy in his mid 20 who can sleep with a woman like lisa and avoid all of her sweet invitations?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ooopel said:

This was strange from her , she loose the chance to get   intimate time ,

very werid from her ..I"hope in future  she  had  opportunity close like this..:confused:

Hi oopel - " Kaise ho aap ? 

3 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Lisa sleeps with another guy. Too bad we can't offer some advice before they walk into the apt. I think we could probably save the guy a lot of future pain.

mybe she thinking like this ways   , but alot of cautions   or lights warning not agood of her ..

56 minutes ago, zoifan said:

The next 40 year old virgin .png  0   999.03 kB

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to introduce you to the next 40 year old virgin.

Lisa used every charm in her limited feminine skills and he did not bother to even kiss her.

How does Lisa even find impotent guys like him? I mean think about it, do know any guy in his mid 20 who can sleep with a woman like lisa and avoid all of her sweet invitations?

Seriously, how does she find such losers.She needs to steal Misty's handbook of guys,call them and get her brains fucked  !!

:biggrin: