Lisa & Em - Part #2

5 minutes ago, groomy said:

They need some kind of action. Can active games (so that without translation it was fun for subscribers). Maybe a party - but not in Lisa's style. Just sit and look at the phone or TV, even naked - do not raise rating.:sad:

yes lisa since the party of James and Chole did not do any other event,

she called logan, two days and a real failure, called the guest guy that well several times but no sex with him,

and for worse the hopes arrived today sid,:dodgy:
the sex between sid and Em, and short and boring,

so I think Lisa badly defines her strategy,

probably Em came to fill the dead time but started well but then revealed if a failure:sad:

@groomy I don't think Lisa wants or needs to be on top. All she needs is enough to keep her herself here. She is gets away with doing the least on VH and yet she has a big following among CC members. I don't believe that she is anywhere near the bottom of the ratings. To be simple, Lisa is doing just fine the way she is right now. I actually would prefer if she was alone searching for love on her own without Em there.

• Like 1

As long as Layne and Tim are around, other apartments should not be worry about ranking list. 

Layne and Tim  apartments are surviving very well,  that means , other apartments can just leave a cute cat (or monkey) with enough food  in the apartment and they survive the statistic without even being in the apartment. Still their ranking will be above Layne and Tim.

37 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy I don't think Lisa wants or needs to be on top. All she needs is enough to keep her herself here. She is gets away with doing the least on VH and yet she has a big following among CC members. I don't believe that she is anywhere near the bottom of the ratings. To be simple, Lisa is doing just fine the way she is right now. I actually would prefer if she was alone searching for love on her own without Em there.

Amy, it's all about statistics. The rest is irrelevant. Bad stats mean less subscribers are interested in what you're doing. And the number of CC members means nothing for these stats.  

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, zoifan said:

As long as Layne and Tim are around, other apartments should not be worry about ranking list. 

Layne and Tim  apartments are surviving very well,  that means , other apartments can just leave a cute cat (or monkey) with enough food  in the apartment and they survive the statistic without even being in the apartment. Still their ranking will be above Layne and Tim.

Maybe they are paying everything out of their own pockets. The fact that other managers are raising their game means they want to make money and that's the goal. 

Anna and Alex could have continued with James and Chloe or just let Lisa alone or not sending Misty to help the other apt if their goal wasn't to make enough money.

OH, BTW, forgot to mention. 

Lisa does her best effort/events/party  saturday nights.  The event usually starts 11 PM local and the climax of the event excitement will be around 6AM local., That way she accomodate EST and PST timezones well. She knows that Saturday evening time is highest viewer time availability.

I am going to stay tuned for tomorrow. 

9 minutes ago, zoifan said:

OH, BTW, forgot to mention. 

Lisa does her best effort/events/party  saturday nights.  The event usually starts 11 PM local and the climax of the event will be around 6AM loca., That way she accomodate EST and PST timezones well.

I am going to stay tuned for tomorrow. 

Do you know if there will be any sex with the guests? :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

Do you know if there will be any sex with the guests? :biggrin:

Though question.

With appearance of the new Lisa's guy,  the chance of Lisa have sex is lower than before.

Quite possible we see Sid and Em have sex sometime between now and tomorrow, but who cares?  I switch to another apartment when Sid is around, to make sure I do not see his sex performance.

Last Saturday we saw  Chloe and James sex, so I don't think it happens tomorrow.

My hope is to see Sia. At  the current state, Sia is the best bet for this apartment. I just hope I won't see Sid close to Sia. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Though question.

With appearance of the new Lisa's guy,  the chance of Lisa have sex is lower than before.

Quite possible we see Sid and Em have sex sometime between now and tomorrow, but who cares?  I switch to another apartment when Sid is around, to make sure I do not see his sex performance.

Last Saturday we saw  Chloe and James sex, so I don't think it happens tomorrow.

My hope is to see Sia. At  the current state, Sia is the best bet for this apartment. I just hope I won't see Sid close to Sia. 

To include sia in the game for Sid seems to be the only way for Em to catch another guy for satisfying sex. I would strongly recommend it for her - and for us, too :blush: 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, spielo said:

To include sia in the game for Sid seems to be the only way for Em to catch another guy for satisfying sex. I would strongly recommend it for her - and for us, too :blush: 

An ideal plan would be Lisa have Em+Sid go away tomorrow. Then she invites Sia+Logan. Have them sleep in her bedroom. 

There could be lot more excitements, like Sia dance, but above is the main idea of the plan.

If that happens, Lisa will get enough statistics $$$$ cash for  three  weeks. : - )

• Like 1

1 minute ago, zoifan said:

An ideal plan would be Lisa have Em+Sid go away tomorrow. Then she invites Sia+Logan. Have them sleep in her bedroom. 

There could be lot more excitements, like Sia dance, but above is the main idea of the plan.

If that happens, Lisa will get enough statistics $$$$ cash for  three  weeks. : - )

I would call this plan B, but the sexual appetite and hunger of Em should be rewarded. And I would like to watch Sid when "his" Em is singing and moaning for one hour together with Logan. He should pay for that what he is doing with her :angel: