Lisa & Em - Part #2

14 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

Lisa is clearly dating this guy, they have all a complicity, and they kissed on the mouth,

I think the guy may not want to have sex on cams, and they've been having sex outside of vhtv.:dodgy:

This seems fake to me. Lisa is a very bad actress.

2 minutes ago, pahman said:

This seems fake to me. Lisa is a very bad actress.

I do not agree with you,

what we see and true, complicity and affection and self-evident, the only question and they are having sex outside vhtv, I think so

lisa has no way to actress when she does not like what she's doing is very evident

1 hour ago, fasterboss said:

I do not agree with you,

what we see and true, complicity and affection and self-evident, the only question and they are having sex outside vhtv, I think so

lisa has no way to actress when she does not like what she's doing is very evident

The last time the guy came there, i said it seemed to me that Lisa was using this guy for her apt and i still believe that. If that can help her, that's fine.

I just see her doing too much, too hard. She's the one who initiates everything and this seems strange to me. Maybe she has changed or when she's in love she acts like that. i don't know.

I don't know if they are having sex outside or not. That is not important for us because we cannot see them. What is important is what happens inside Lisa's apt.

I noticed that the first time he came and this morning, Lisa refused to have sex with him while he was trying hard.

50 minutes ago, pahman said:

I noticed that the first time he came and this morning, Lisa refused to have sex with him while he was trying hard.

I do not think she refused to have sex with him, I saw the same as you and I have a different opinion

and as for Lisa being different it does not mean she's using the guy, they are clearly in romance with each other, and more than obvious

Lisa does have sex with him outside the apartment in fact it does not matter, but if they stay together and nothing happens already becomes a relevant fact,

she may have a dilemma, the guy does not want to expose himself in vhtv and she may have to decide between dating him or letting the vhtv project fall

3 minutes ago, fasterboss said:

I do not think she refused to have sex with him, I saw the same as you and I have a different opinion

and as for Lisa being different it does not mean she's using the guy, they are clearly in romance with each other, and more than obvious

Lisa does have sex with him outside the apartment in fact it does not matter, but if they stay together and nothing happens already becomes a relevant fact,

she may have a dilemma, the guy does not want to expose himself in vhtv and she may have to decide between dating him or letting the vhtv project fall

Time will tell.

8 hours ago, sat11 said:

i think you are  fixated  on tim and sid or you just like posting the same thing again again every day and every forum 

you generate more publicity for them  by commenting  on every page and forums, ironic dont you think.,

you should learn more tolerance and less hate toward people you dont even know, but its a free forum so post what ever makes you happy 

like some people sometime i forget to check on these apartments because  of some thing is happening other apartments and i read your comment and reminds me they are there so i go and check to see what might be happening there too.

>>less hate toward people

Hate? That is such strong word.

I simply dis-approve their contribution in the project. Remind you that people do not casually appear in these apartments. They sign legal paper. That is why you can see them in the archive.

>>I think you are  fixated  on tim and sid

fixated?

Once again, using strong work. Why? what is going on with these strong words?

Yes, I completely failing their performance. Nothing personal. The same way we might disapprove the work of a comedian or movie actor.

When Tim persuade a full-time career in VHTV, he could have an evaluation of himself, compare to someone like Peter North. If he is not to an excellence level, he should have been prepared for criticism.

I will be happy to know and admire Tim for his business skills, to Sid for his sport or academic achievements (should there be any). But I totally fail their performance in VHTV.

Now note that I am not commenting of Rock. Why? Because I can see he is doing everything he can. He is working hard. Rock is not leaching system.

5 hours ago, nack said:

She is ok to look at. Beautiful body but lame in bed and I think the credit goes to Eric. I can sleep while they have sex. E and L should be in hall of fame for borefucks.

+1. Never liked them all that much and never saw the appeal in them.

8 hours ago, sat11 said:

overall this is the least active apartment, but people here like her in an emotional level than sexual, they see her as a little sister whom they want to see doing well, not lose the apartment and happy and so on but that is not going to give her the view she needs, even people who post how much they like her and care about her  here  when it come to it they are not watching her when there is more interesting things happening in other apartments all the time , i think they spend more time in her forum than watching her apt. she need to be active need some one more active and push the apt to more activity like misty did for the ann and rock that what she needs in the apt than the two young people who are just like her.

>> people here like her in an emotional level than sexual

Isn't that a big achievement? How many VHTV participant achieved that?

You are right, I like Lisa as a good woman, not so sexually. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy seeing her naked, or have sex. but that is absolutely not the reason I like her. 

I feel that In this forum people use the work "Statistic" to force her to do something she does not like. The message is "if you don't fuck you don't get statistic".  I know Lisa reads this forum. I know the message give her anxiety. I can tell she has issue with anxiety. 

The "statistics scare tactic" being used here bothers me. When someone says Lisa appartment is at the bottom of the ranking (total BS), that is manipulation of a vulnerable woman to force her to have sex against her will. I have a problem with that. 

As we know, Lisa hates casual sex. But she tries very diligently by doing masterbation, nude cleaning, nude workout  shows. That should be enough to keep statistic going at a minimum level. However, I know Lisa can fall apart if she reads this forum. It seems that she is vulnerable that way. I have a problem with the scare tactic used in this forum.

If Lisa has a read concern with statistic, she will figure it out.  she is creative and smart. While she does not like sex, she can have other people doing it in the apartment. It worked well so far, until we saw SId's bad chain effect.

It is important for Lisa to ignore this forum.

Disclaimer:

Everything I said is my personal opinion and could be  inaccurate :)

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, zoifan said:

>>less hate toward people

Hate? That is such strong word.

I simply dis-approve their contribution in the project. Remind you that people do not casually appear in these apartments. They sign legal paper. That is why you can see them in the archive.

>>I think you are  fixated  on tim and sid

fixated?

Once again, using strong work. Why? what is going on with these strong words?

Yes, I completely failing their performance. Nothing personal. The same way we might disapprove the work of a comedian or movie actor.

When Tim persuade a full-time career in VHTV, he could have an evaluation of himself, compare to someone like Peter North. If he is not to an excellence level, he should have been prepared for criticism.

I will be happy to know and admire Tim for his business skills, to Sid for his sport or academic achievements (should there be any). But I totally fail their performance in VHTV.

Now note that I am not commenting of Rock. Why? Because I can see he is doing everything he can. He is working hard. Rock is not leaching system.

my apologies if i used strong words, i was just making a point just like when you watch a couple for the first time it good and exiting but after few times it becomes less interesting and boring  its the same some one post a comment to make a point that is good and informative but if they do it again and again even in a different forums it become just like watching the same couple having sex for 100 times it get boring thats all.

CC or(VH ) forum is not what used to be there are very few people left here who comment that means there is no divers opinion and those who left even they agree or disagree  with you they dont comment because it was said and the point was made so many times before.

again my apologies and carry on

• Upvote 1