Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

5 hours ago, golfer06 said:

the comparisons to nora aren't the same as nora isn't even a guest but a visiter which means that she has shown way more than anyone could possibly have expected. and ashley blanket sex doesn't even count as sex imo. she didn't have any real sex until she was threatened with expulsion. she will always be the standard for what not to do on a voyeur site.

Nora was a sweet, sexy young lady, who seemed to have some kind of naivete and innocence about her, which sent all of our dirty minds into overdrive. Thats another reason she got a pass for not doingmuch for multiple visits. By the way, can't we call Ashley II Hide I II?  I never liked her being called Ashley for obvious reasons

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Bye Ashley II, whom I really thought looked exactly like Sally from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas. Thanks for bringing all of this to a head. We don't always get to a have a round table meeting like this. Overall, I'm pretty happy that the discussion was relatively civil. Anybody want to go grab a beer? 🍺

Hahaha!, she does look like Sally, Lol!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

She's not going to shower there. If she does she'll cover the cams. Both of them, I guarantee it. 

If I'm wrong I promise to not post any comments in CC for a full 24hrs! 😉

There is no way in hell you could go 24 hours amy3 lol 

8 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Nora was a sweet, sexy young lady, who seemed to have some kind of naivete and innocence about her, which sent all of our dirty minds into overdrive. Thats another reason she got a pass for not doingmuch for multiple visits. By the way, can't we call Ashley II Hide I II?  I never liked her being called Ashley for obvious reasons

I understand you Ash. Hide-i II then. But I think shes already gone :biggrin: