Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 hour ago, Manucm said:

¿Cleaning?¿what is this?
There's more semen
and shit on the couch than GH's pool.

¿Limpieza? ¿qué es eso?

Hay más semen y mierda en ese sillón que en la piscina de Gran Hermano !!!

1608.jpg  0   133.42 kB

53 minutes ago, catalonia said:

Right, some of you can get pregnant by sitting on that couch.

Wrong topic. Both :biggrin:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Uma das noites mais loucas do mês passado na VHTV :heart::angel::heart:. Se escolher o topo.

1) Misty & # 32 :heart:- muito, muito quente. Toda a noite sexo e atmosfera loucas. Alguns momentos - até lembrou os velhos velhos Anna & Alex, em Moscovo.

2) Linda e Carrie - completa perda de apartamento de virgindade. Primeiro Carrie em 2 boas rodadas com # 2. À noite, Linda voltou com o # 1 (3 no total) - e teve um ótimo sexo na LR.

3) Nina & Serena & Edda - Desculpe, Lisa ... Mas essa festa é melhor. Um começo silencioso. Então acelerou rapidamente. Final - Serena com o novo cara inundou o Sofá.:biggrin:

4) Lisa & Sid & Em & Chloe & James + agente de segurança :sick:- para este apartamento - uma das melhores festas, incluindo quente, engraçado e sexo.

Também Violet e Jeff tiveram uma pequena festa - mas não pode ser comparada com estes 4.

1500.jpg

1501.jpg

1502.jpg

1503.jpg

1504.jpg

1505.jpg

1506.jpg

1507.jpg

1508.jpg

1509.jpg

1510.jpg

Mas na verdade - o sexo de Serena, no nível ou talvez ainda mais apaixonado do que o Misty & # 32. É necessário entrar no prêmio do sofá inundado .:biggrin:

1608.jpg

Speaking here in crazy and equally curious things, I'm still trying to understand, because if Misty gets completely naked, Rock, # 32 (equally) ,Anastasia is the only one who stays dressed (?) Or like at that point in bikini:dodgy:

Any Rock orientation on that?::)
It does not make any sense.
Even Nyusha is completely naked right now.
:huh:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Speaking here in crazy and equally curious things, I'm still trying to understand, because if Misty gets completely naked, Rock, # 32 (equally) ,Anastasia is the only one who stays dressed (?) Or like at that point in bikini:dodgy:

well by your quote of groomy I notice that you speak the language of Camoes ?, it seems that we have something in common,:cool:

yesterday was an awesome night, shame it was all on the same day,:sad:

um abraço

34 minutes ago, thedbear said:

It's seems also possible and easy to understand that if misty doesn't have any problem being naked in front of anyone that doesn't mean that doesn't mean that anastasia has to be like her

7 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

It's seems also possible and easy to understand that if misty doesn't have any problem being naked in front of anyone that doesn't mean that doesn't mean that anastasia has to be like her

may be this, we all know what happened to amy in the complex, and how unfair it was

amy did not feel good about being naked in front of other boys 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Would agree, if we did not have situations in we also only had them there.

Nyusha, Rock and Anastasia. Nyusha completely naked, Rock, shorts and Anastasia just topless (the maximum I've ever seen her in a group outside the room).

Hell! The 3 already had sex together, the first day of that place.And a great sex (together).

What was that then?
An accident? An error? A failure?
A repentance?

Did Misty have to come here for this?
Having the "silver of the house" there?
In the next room?
:cool:

8 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Would agree, if we did not have situations in we also only had them there.

Nyusha, Rock and Anastasia. Nyusha completely naked, Rock, shorts and Anastasia just topless (the maximum I've ever seen her in a group outside the room).

Hell! The 3 already had sex together, the first day of that place.And a great sex (together).

What was that then?
An accident? An error? A failure?
A repentance?

Did Misty have to come here for this?
Having the "silver of the house" there?
In the next room?

Anna & Alex & Drew & Brew already had sex all together... should that mean that they should walking naked all over the house?  

Alan & Serena & Nina already had sex all together... should that mean that they should walking naked all over the house?  

1 hour ago, Sparkles said:

Anna & Alex & Drew & Brew already had sex all together... should that mean that they should walking naked all over the house?  

Alan & Serena & Nina already had sex all together... should that mean that they should walking naked all over the house?  

Okay, I'll try to make myself understand ,once more (the last one since I no intend to hit this key again, until the new Rock and Ana move it), Brief or lose sight of (in 2018, for example) .

The total nudity I cite is physical but also symbolic.

As a shield or a defense for more personal approaches.
A shield that Misty is keen to keep (aside) as much of her time as possible.
The examples cited above (and well cited), are also low references of these defenses. Whose is it. .
In Nina's case, too much. For some uncomfortable moments from Alan.hehehe. .

Finally it is not being or not being naked, but not doing when the situation is favorable or consistent with it.