Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

2 hours ago, Sparkles said:

Anna & Alex & Drew & Brew already had sex all together... should that mean that they should walking naked all over the house?  

Alan & Serena & Nina already had sex all together... should that mean that they should walking naked all over the house?  

they all do a lot.

26 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

they all do a lot.

Nina&Edda&Serena and Misty - the most stable and best on VHTV. Others may be good - but not stable. Mira and Henry are the most full bi-maniacs, but they have breaks in a week do nothing. If talk about Nyusha, she can progress. But the best nights were with Misty's guys. The guy she found - it was not good.

26 minutes ago, pahman said:

Maybe it's time for Anna and Alex to find a new house with three rooms. This way, Misty will not have to leave her own place.

Then Misty will lose money. In a group apartment - she will receive much less money. Maybe she should find a more interesting apartment, but only for her.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, groomy said:

Nina&Edda&Serena and Misty - the most stable and best on VHTV. Others may be good - but not stable. Mira and Henry are the most full bi-maniacs, but they have breaks in a week do nothing. If talk about Nyusha, she can progress. But the best nights were with Misty's guys. The guy she found - it was not good.

Then Misty will lose money. In a group apartment - she will receive much less money. Maybe she should find a more interesting apartment, but only for her.

But is she not losing money already by not being in her own apt right now?

11 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

I don't think Misty puts so much importance on money like everyone else here does. I think she just enjoys hanging out with people she likes.

Agree, Misty fucks for sport. 

3 minutes ago, zoifan said:

Agree, Misty fucks for sport. 

misty also showed that ana & rock are a couple of prudes. the 3some was fueled by drugs, probably exstacy. ana showed that without drugs she won't get naked except in the bedroom.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Glad someone finally said what’s really going on here. Thx Golfer! Sad part is that this isn’t the only one. 

Well it's their thing when they take drugs. I have no evidence so won't accuse them but I really don't care. We are not their babysitters. It's forbidden do it on cam but that's not the case here.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well it's their thing when they take drugs. I have no evidence so won't accuse them but I really don't care. We are not their babysitters. It's forbidden do it on cam but that's not the case here.

it's totally their business. misty & nyusha don't need anything to get in the mood but rock & ana are a bit uptight.

• Like 1