Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

18 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@ashleyxyz for you girl! Can you imagine that thing inside of you! Fuck! :heart:

snapshot55.jpg  0   403.15 kB

snapshot56.jpg  1   406.06 kB

oh yes i can imagine that in me in 2 inputs, would be wild and crazy and i'd probably pass out. Nythird minput might bea stretch to insert it there. If it was Jeff i would find a way to make it fit then!ballls deep if i could!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

oh yes i can imagine that in me in 2 inputs, would be wild and crazy and i'd probably pass out. Nythird minput might bea stretch to insert it there. If it was Jeff i would find a way to make it fit then!ballls deep if i could!!

Ash! I love you! 💗

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty just arrived. Hope she wont go after #32 again...

Everything is possible - but it looks like the relationship has been transformed at level of sex without obligations. Misty hunts for #1:blush:. She's here - because #1 postponed the meeting.

About top:

1) Bree&Drew  party - just because it was hotter.

2 and 3) - Star team George (Edda&Serena&Nina&Alan&Joe) and Misty. Star team had many participants, including girls, ended with hot sex in the shower and synchronized 3 couples sex. Misty rescue the VH-announced party from Anastasia.

Maria and Grisha - the party collapsed.

Clara and Stas - too many stimulants, 4 - not in our universe.

Katie - just a girl who maximum showed boobs.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Misty just arrived. Hope she wont go after #32 again...

MistyRealm10_1.JPG

i bet he was hoping misty would not show up so he would have slight chance with other girls he has been here at least 8 hours before she showed up if he really wanted her or missed her he would have visited her at her place before he came here.:biggrin:

1 hour ago, sat11 said:

i bet he was hoping misty would not show up so he would have slight chance with other girls he has been here at least 8 hours before she showed up if he really wanted her or missed her he would have visited her at her place before he came here.:biggrin:

he wasn't even looking at the other girl. misty has him wrapped around her little finger. her little puppy.:sick:

• Sad 2