Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

that was a good one, thanks miscvoyeur .

she dragged it as long as she can, 6-7 hours the guy has been here and 3-4 hours he had been trying hard, i gave up by 7

at  least it was a great sex  and from the pics it looks  like they delivered..

no round 2 they have  gone to bed now ,

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nyusha and newest guy

Wow. This is her #6. Soon she will overtake Serena (#8). Only Bree (~#10), Anna (~#15-20) and Misty (#33) will remain above.

About the party - this is originally a business visit. Someone made a mistake in the announcement. No party planned with Anna and Alex.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Wow. This is her #6. Soon she will overtake Serena (#8). Only Bree (~#10), Anna (~#15-20) and Misty (#33) will remain above.

About the party - this is originally a business visit. Someone made a mistake in the announcement. No party planned with Anna and Alex.

i dont know why people read VH twitter, they never  seam to get it right and make the tenants look bad when it does not happen as it said on the twiter. 

15 minutes ago, groomy said:

thanks for clarifying, I never pay attention to tweets. if something interesting happens they usually give announcement too late