Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

19 minutes ago, groomy said:

About Em. She has good potential. Excellent young body. She is not shy. But... Problem in guy. The guy is inactive and disinterested. That level of sex - which he has, it suits him. He does not need more.:sad: Em - not first number in relationship. If a guy is enough - she will not insist on more. She can do more. But she needs someone who will lead to world of debauchery. However, these are people, not robots. Choosing between the project and the relationship - I'm sure Em will choose a relationship.

If her boyfriend was Henry for example - she would have had every chance of becoming Top-3 in the project. But her boyfriend sex is comfortable and nothing new to try, he does not want.

Therefore - I do not think that they will survive in the project.

Groomy what do you think about Lisa's sex activities at the moment with Grant and the future of her apt? 

It seems to me that there's no progress at all after being so long in VHTV. Sex in night vision mode, the same type of sex everytime, sometimes undercover. I don't watch her anymore.

10 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

@groomy So with all of these new apts, the cost of a subscription can only go up so much, doesn't each new apt only make the profit that much thinner for each apt? 

Also, when an apt has a lot of tenants, who can VH distinguish payments to each tenant or is the total divided equally?

Many apartments - higher rivalry. But - not only the subscription price affects, but the client base too.

About how they divide money (VH, managers) - I do not know.

4 minutes ago, pahman said:

Groomy what do you think about Lisa's sex activities at this moment and the future of her apt?

Significantly she will not change. I think her prospects are not very good. But now she has raised statistics - at least in recent weeks.

It seems to me that with the current competition (19 apartments) - just couples or participants have no chance to earn well.

And this is reflected in the development of project.

New apartments. Linda and Leon - started as bi-girls, which were supposed to invited guys, and when do not have guys - fun with each other. Mira and Henry are swingers. Viki and Kate lesbians with girlfriends. Betty and Rick 4 days online - 4 different guys:blush:.

3 minutes ago, groomy said:

Many apartments - higher rivalry. But - not only the subscription price affects, but the client base too.

About how they divide money (VH, managers) - I do not know.

I just don't see much competition happening really. I'm kind of gald for that in a way. I don't want VH to sex thug landlords. Yet, there is only so much money in the pot. Perhaps as long as the number of subscriptions keeps going up with each new apt, it's a win win for everyone? There is no doubt in my mind that Viki and Kate caused a surge in new subs. 

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Significantly she will not change. I think her prospects are not very good. But now she has raised statistics - at least in recent weeks.

Yes, when something is new, people are curious. But after a week or two, if they continue to see the same old shit, the stats always fall back.

25 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I just don't see much competition happening really. I'm kind of gald for that in a way. I don't want VH to sex thug landlords. Yet, there is only so much money in the pot. Perhaps as long as the number of subscriptions keeps going up with each new apt, it's a win win for everyone? There is no doubt in my mind that Viki and Kate caused a surge in new subs. 

I said it in another place. VHTV is a company that makes money from subscribers. If subscribers are more interested in seeing more sex (that's the case here in VHTV), VHTV goes in that direction to raise the number of subscribers, meaning making more money. Simple.

• Like 1