Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

2 minutes ago, sat11 said:

resting

Capture_2017_12_20_20_40_06_507.png

Well the place is far too crowded. They only can do things now in their room. I would be really pissed when I was in their situation. They will loose views and therefore money because the kids outside are blocking them...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well the place is far too crowded. They only can do things now in their room. I would be really pissed when I was in their situation. They will loose views and therefore money because the kids outside are blocking them...

True. But i would not be surprised if those kids get their own apt soon. I don't see why they would be sent every way to help if the prospect wasn't to have their own place later. 

12 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

There's nothing stopping them from being social if they wanted to be.

I've just watched the timeline of Sid fucking Em. It wasn't too bad from cam 4 for their first time in this apt. They did it with light on, there was a BJ from Em. I used to watch Lisa a lot and in four months i've never seen her having sex with light on and giving a blow job. This is a huge progress in one day for Em and Sid.

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lots of times tenants go in there with clothes on, that way they can bath and do the laundry at the same time

they're good at multi-tasking. a lot of time the water is yellow. do you think that maybe they...........????????????????

• Like 1