Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

10 hours ago, Amy3 said:

I'll serve them back one for last night! Good night everyone! ❤️💋

I win! I could care less to see Dean and Nyusha together. No thx!

I hope Candy dumped Dean for the last time. He's no good for a boyfriend. Maybe she finally grew up and realized what a selfish person he really is who only thinks with his dick. She looks to me like she wants to settle down with a guy. She's tried and tried with Dean to no avail. Don't get me wrong she's no angel either. She can be quite devious. I hope she learned a lot over the weekend and decides to become a better person and find better friends and a better boyfriend. 

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, broxman said:

Does this girl do ANYTHING? Why is she there?Another one of lifes mysteries.-2017-dec-24-050.jpg  0   294.41 kB

She's probably in between a rock and hard place and Anna is helping the girl out while she deals with her decisions. She's not exactly blatantly hiding and she's not really prevents normal activities from happening in the apt like Ashley did, so for those reasons I give her a pass. Plus, I love her hair and she has a hot body if you get to see it.

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Does this girl do ANYTHING? Why is she there?Another one of lifes mysteries.

she's worthless for the project but not a first and not last one, plus, it's Christmas so let's show some generosity and allow her to stay :biggrin:

• Like 1

her name is on the list but she is not in the project emotionally and physically, when anna came to visit the first time after they returned she was not there and she was not there yesterday as well, she does not get involve in any thing of the project, i only saw her talk to rock and nyusha, she self isolated her self. maybe she is waiting her month to end.

40 minutes ago, waldi said:

she's worthless for the project but not a first and not last one, plus, it's Christmas so let's show some generosity and allow her to stay :biggrin:

Weird how the quote isn't my comment. For the record I did not say what I got quoted saying.