Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

I fully agree about the hiding especially because they are in the project and we are supposed to see them go through their activities as if there are no cameras- Right now Lisa's boyfriend upsets me more than anyone in the program

• Like 1

Lisa has a great body and it is fun to watch her in action but it is ruined. But there are some great couples now to watch. Betty and Rick--Linda and Leon--Mira and Henry--Bree and anyone--this new couple Lexy and Pete are getting interesting--- I can hardly watch Violet - she is just absolutely overwhelming to my senses-- to have her would be like winning the powerball

29 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I fully agree about the hiding especially because they are in the project and we are supposed to see them go through their activities as if there are no cameras- Right now Lisa's boyfriend upsets me more than anyone in the program

What's strange is that he gets naked after sex.

I think lisa and main culprit for this,

I see she also pull the blankets up a lot, still did it yesterday when she took off her underpants

In retrospect, I'm willing to admit that I was too harsh on Ashley. There are always circumstances behind the cams that we don't know about that might have a great impact on how one would feel about about a tenant. Because of this, I no longer ask for anyone to be removed from VH. I doesn't mean that I wouldn't report a tenant that was blatantly hiding, but I leave it up to VH to decide whether or not a tenant is a liability or not. For all we know, Rapunzel is in the process of escaping a toxic or abusive relationship and being on VH was the best option to be safe from it. I'm not saying that she is, I don't know, but that uncertainty is what prevents me from calling for her removal. I've changed!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

In retrospect, I'm willing to admit that I was too harsh on Ashley. There are always circumstances behind the cams that we don't know about that might have a great impact on how one would feel about about a tenant. Because of this, I no longer ask for anyone to be removed from VH. I doesn't mean that I wouldn't report a tenant that was blatantly hiding, but I leave it up to VH to decide whether or not a tenant is a liability or not. For all we know, Rapunzel is in the process of escaping a toxic or abusive relationship and being on VH was the best option to be safe from it. I'm not saying that she is, I don't know, but that uncertainty is what prevents me from calling for her removal. I've changed!

I think there might be more than a couple sad stories going on in these people's lives

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

That's nice of you Amy and I think Anna & Alex think the same way. Pretty sure they do anything to help Rapunzel. 

• Like 3

At the same time, VH cannot operate like a charity for long. They provide a service that includes tenants behaving very sexually. They cannot rest on their laurels and expect people to pay a premium to see people doing nothing. But, VH knows better than anyone where that threshold is. It's up to VH to protect their business. Our part is simply to watch or not watch. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Hey @sr71gn I know you were not around for quite a time here. Maybe it's time for reconciliation with @Amy3. Speaking of me I have no more anger and I hope we will get along great now :biggrin:  

I would like that very much! Let's bury the hatchet and let bygones be bygones! :heart:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

At the same time, VH cannot operate like a charity for long. They provide a service that includes tenants behaving very sexually. They cannot rest on their laurels and expect people to pay a premium to see people doing nothing. But, VH knows better than anyone where that threshold is. It's up to VH to protect their business. Our part is simply to watch or not watch. 

Personally I think Anna & Alex help Rapunzel and helped Ashley without looking for any profit... They are just damn nice people

• Like 1