Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

I always had the feeling that if these two somehow hooked up they would really hit it off.

bandicam_2017-12-28_18-57-19-585.jpg

I know that Dean likes to stick it whenever he gets the chance but what if they both decide to be like a 'couple' if they get an apartment.I like Nyusha banging different guys and Dean to fuck  anyone with a hole. Being an item would restrict that ?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nack said:

I know that Dean likes to stick it whenever he gets the chance but what if they both decide to be like a 'couple' if they get an apartment.I like Nyusha banging different guys and Dean to fuck  anyone with a hole. Being an item would restrict that ?

Both Dean and Nyu have been involved in multiple threesomes. Even if these two got involved somehow, hopefully they would still be down to fuck other people or at least invite others to join them in sex. But I agree if these two someone became monogamous that would pretty much end all interest I have in either of them.

The chances of Dean being monogamous is somewhere around 0.0001%. Now, as far as I know Nyusha has not had a study boyfriend, so it could very well be the case that she's just the next Candy and she may be like most women, territorial of her man. Guess time will tell. My best guess right now is that she is the jealous type and she's not going to be happy with Dean fucking anything that will let him. 

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Maybe it's about time for Nyusha to get her boy at least one pair of new pants :biggrin::biggrin:

My question is simple and straightforward. Once we have a "new" couple in Anna's staff, will Dean and Nyusha attend the upcoming "hot" meetings we had before with Drew and Bree?

Just to reinforce, both Nyu's relationship with Bree as well as with Lexy are good and promising. hehehehehe. As with Anna. And Misty.
:dodgy:

I don't know really if relationship between Bree and Nyusha are good.. 
and come on .. it's the second day they fuck. If dean didn't come to an new apartment till now i don't think something had changed just because he found a new hole to put his dick

• Like 1