Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

5 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

well if something happen there.... it will be called forever "VH Xmas Miracle" !!!! :biggrin:

Anyone would be a fool to expect something here but at least they are all hanging out. Everyone except Rapunzel.

bandicam_2018-01-03_20-44-03-267.jpg

8 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Anyone would be a fool to expect something here but at least they are all hanging out. Everyone except Rapunzel.

Ok involving Rapunzel is tipping a lot higher then winning the lottery but.. there was some moments at vh that i wasn't expecting at all... and they happen :biggrin:

36 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Ok involving Rapunzel is tipping a lot higher then winning the lottery but.. there was some moments at vh that i wasn't expecting at all... and they happen :biggrin:

If Rock was not there, Anastasia would definitely be with Sid, it's not important for him to be age.:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, nazimakbulut said:

If Rock was not there, Anastasia would definitely be with Sid, it's not important for him to be age.:biggrin:

I doubt it. Ana gets like that with a lot of people. She's just highly flirtatious but in the end she's only interested in being with Rock.