Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

They tweeted about the "big party" that only happened OFF cam and they also tweeted about the new years "party with Sid and Em as guests in Alex and Anna's place that also never happened. I don't trust a single thing they say until I see it for myself.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

They tweeted about the "big party" that only happened OFF cam and they also tweeted about the new years "party with Sid and Em as guests in Alex and Anna's place that also never happened. I don't trust a single thing they say until I see it for myself.

Today they get it right on guests of Grisha & Maria.. Only forgot to mention that they are there for at least 2 days :biggrin:

Well and in this situation they don't say that anything is expected... only her visit (but they know that prior visit had a big 'success')

12 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Today they get it right on guests of Grisha & Maria.. Only forgot to mention that they are there for at least 2 days 

Well and in this situation they don't say that anything is expected... only her visit

Yes they get some things right but they also grossly exaggerate and also get some things wrong. Basically take everything they tweet with a grain of salt.

And I never "expect" anything to happen. That's not just a cynical VH thing. Throughout all the years of watching all the voyeur sites I've come to learn that expectations often times just lead to disappointment. 

23 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Yes they get some things right but they also grossly exaggerate and also get some things wrong. Basically take everything they tweet with a grain of salt.

And I never "expect" anything to happen. That's not just a cynical VH thing. Throughout all the years of watching all the voyeur sites I've come to learn that expectations often times just lead to disappointment. 

I agree with you and already mentioned that here (also the expectation thing)

I understand that they (as a business) have to create some buzz to the houses.. But they should already know that giving so much expectation could go in the opposite way if nothing happen and create many times disappointment in the subscribers.  I believe that sometime it's not their fault but from the tenants/managers that mislead them in error on trying to get more viewers (and not saying that they do that with bad intention saying things that they know it won't happen) but in the experience gathered all over one year they already must know that they should refrain the enthusiastic posts in twitter or someday no one will care with that