Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sid & Em really do nothing but blocking the sofa lately... :dodgy:

Just like in house mom and dad.

800060.jpg

But I will agree. They are young. But too inactive for their age. Sid is not the best party member - because he gets drunk very quickly. Not the best lover - since he needs sex 2-3 times a week. But then again. If build analogy with the Lisa`s ex-bf- in Misty bed. I'm sure - Misty would fuck Sid much hotter and more interesting. Em - can do more. But she needs - that boy asked or demanded. If guy is enough 2-3 times a week for 5 minutes - then Em will ok. If guy was like Henry or Alex - we would have seen swing orgies with Em.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, groomy said:

Just like in house mom and dad.

800060.jpg

But I will agree. They are young. But too inactive for their age. Sid is not the best party member - because he gets drunk very quickly. Not the best lover - since he needs sex 2-3 times a week. But then again. If build analogy with the Lisa`s ex-bf- in Misty bed. I'm sure - Misty would fuck Sid much hotter and more interesting. Em - can do more. But she needs - that boy asked or demanded. If guy is enough 2-3 times a week for 5 minutes - then Em will ok. If guy was like Henry or Alex - we would have seen swing orgies with Em.

Totally right the whole bunch of Anna is becoming a lazy bunch... Do you see any possibilities for improvements after the holidays?

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally right the whole bunch of Anna is becoming a lazy bunch... Do you see any possibilities for improvements after the holidays?

In general, on AA apartments?

Mira&Henry - they are working to attract people. Very active. They had several guest couples for these two days. But in the end - failed. M&H are hostages small town.

Lisa&Chloe - nothing new in future.

Misty - will be active, with some weeks of rest, soul-searching and etc.

A&A - so far nothing new, for obvious reasons. But Anna will not be like Mika. She'll be leaving soon.

B&D - if there are orgies, it is very rare with the approval of Bree.

L&P - they will not stay here for long, for obvious reasons. But they will be given an apartment or not, I do not know. In general - only my idea, they are losing opportunities. They need to make reputation. Every day is important. Crazy parties, etc. Here they only drink alcohol and fuck in the bathroom. If VHTV and Anna bet on them. Then they need to be with Misty. Perhaps in Anastasia/Nyusha. Or Anna and Alex need invited to swinger friends, not alcoholics.

Here. Only Nyusha has real potential. Anastasia and Rock - have already shown everything. Nothing new. Sid and Em - have potential, but in couple they will not open it.

4 hours ago, groomy said:

In general, on AA apartments?

Mira&Henry - they are working to attract people. Very active. They had several guest couples for these two days. But in the end - failed. M&H are hostages small town.

Lisa&Chloe - nothing new in future.

Misty - will be active, with some weeks of rest, soul-searching and etc.

A&A - so far nothing new, for obvious reasons. But Anna will not be like Mika. She'll be leaving soon.

B&D - if there are orgies, it is very rare with the approval of Bree.

L&P - they will not stay here for long, for obvious reasons. But they will be given an apartment or not, I do not know. In general - only my idea, they are losing opportunities. They need to make reputation. Every day is important. Crazy parties, etc. Here they only drink alcohol and fuck in the bathroom. If VHTV and Anna bet on them. Then they need to be with Misty. Perhaps in Anastasia/Nyusha. Or Anna and Alex need invited to swinger friends, not alcoholics.

Here. Only Nyusha has real potential. Anastasia and Rock - have already shown everything. Nothing new. Sid and Em - have potential, but in couple they will not open it.

What say you about Ary and George and Violet and Jeff? Do the turtles win the race in the end? By that I mean, can a loving couple survive in the long run even if it means that they are not leading the race? When will the abyss that follows the low ranking apts finally catch up to them? Any insights are appreciated.