Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

Just now, Amy3 said:

Ok then, explain why she is doing this now? 

I don't know... maybe because the same reason she brings two guys to that place to share with Nyusha... Maybe she have 'instructions' from Anna and Alex to keep this house alive

I saw Misty today trying to comfort Nyusha about something... If she felt threatened, that wouldn't happen

I didn't follow much this house on the last days, more on timeline... But from what i saw i rarely saw Nyusha talking with Rock/Ana

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Al I kept reading was how Nyusha is set to become the new Misty. I think Misty feels threatened by her. I don’t watch this place, so I could be entirely wrong, but I would love to hear why I am. 

From what i saw Misty is getting 'prepared' to replace ana in a few months (it's what i understand from all this movements from her to this house).
That was said about Nyusha because in one week she had 2 and half guys in her bed... 

1 minute ago, jontee said:

Misty love girls go back and see her 4some with bree that was hot...she loves it

2 girls in how long has she been here? I don’t think so. Plus, it was obvious to me that it was Ana going after Misty. I saw Misty laughing and having fun, but not really getting off on it. She wanted Rockheads dick. That’s what makes her get off. 

• Like 1

To be honest I have no idea why Misty is doing this that was just a guess on my part. I’m no expert on Misty or Nyusha. Either way, she got shut down today by the limp dick. If they think he’s going to miraculously get it up after a while they’re dreaming. 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

2 girls in how long has she been here? I don’t think so. Plus, it was obvious to me that it was Ana going after Misty. I saw Misty laughing and having fun, but not really getting off on it. She wanted Rockheads dick. That’s what makes her get off. 

oki but the 4some had with bree misty rely like to do the girlplay..i can say she loved it

But today ana dont go down on misty so i think ..no lick or dick hard to turn on 100% i think

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It’s very clear to me that Misty is not all that turned on by having sex with women. Oh sure, she can do the motions, but she can’t  enjoy the emotions. She needs dick! Can’t blame her. I think Misty feels threatened by Nyusha so she has to restake her claim even if it means fucking Rock. I just love how this backfired on Misty and Rock. I feel sorry for Ana though. She clearly need to get fucked really good by someone, who is not named Rock. She’s needs a guy who will fuck her back and I mean badly. 

Again, again and again.
See and do not just look.:cool:

Since the return of Rock, we have not yet seen any Ana, sad, crying or being mentally and psychologically assaulted.
And her sex with Rock is getting better and better.

Look and do not just see how it looks, after.::)