Anastasia & Rock, Em, Nyusha - Part #2

7 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

so where is Em? at what time she come? i want see her face when meet Rock 

ps: i think she's incompatible with these guys 

She arrived yesterday with sid... left some bags, eat something and then leave till now 
Didn't follow on timeline then, but the comments here and 2-3 photos i grabbed show how cold it was their reception by atual tenants

• Like 1

Just now, Sparkles said:

She arrived yesterday with sid... left some bags, eat something and then leave till now 
Didn't follow on timeline then, but the comments here and 2-3 photos i grabbed show how cold it was their reception by atual tenants

Yes they pretty much ignored them

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I hope to see Lexy & Pete there too. They are the most promising couple A&A had so far 

I Like them too, nice people, and what is important, they know how to  deliver spunky performance in front of cams

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think it's quite sure to say this way the place won't work at all. Anna and Alex should rethink this...

I agree.. don't know what was the idea but maybe some contracts obligations and it was the only solution 

3 hours ago, Voyeur House TV said:

That's some serious OCD shit,  we will fix it now, thank you.

Thanks for fixing that! It was bugging the shit out of me. :heart: Now, where did I put those meds? hehe

If it's not too much trouble, could you also arrange the names so that the lady's name always comes first. It should be Carrie & David, Alice & Pavel, Maria & Grisha, Violet & Jeff, Bree & Drew. Thx!! ::)

Oh, and another thing. I think you should put the apartments in alphabetical order.