Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

I, suspect your assumption is correct, or the grey cat passed on naturally. Either Maya, or Stepan takes the dog out daily. Generally for about twenty to thirty minutes. Depending on the weather, it may have a quilted coat on, and booties to protect it from the sub zero Siberian temperatures. It also does not go out of the hallway, until it gets his feet washed in the bathtub. When Maya and Stepan leave the apartment for a couple of days, they either take the dog with them, or Maya's sister apartment sits. Tending to the cats, and taking the dog out for it's daily walk.

I, have never had a cat as a pet since I moved to the city. But, I have had a total of five mini dachshunds. Including the two I have now. My current female is my avatar, the other a red male. The first three were black and tan. One male ,and two females. The male at sixteen, having had two discs removed from his spine in separate operations, did his usual see me off to work, in the morning, and sometime during the day went to his forever sleep. The first female succumbed to a heart failure. I, totally understand the emotions involved with having to put a member of our " fur family" down. The second female also seven, had un-operable bladder cancer, which left me no choice but to put her down.

I, personally, hope I will never have to make that decision again. I, also understand it is not kind to let a four legged member of our family suffer due to the ravages associated with their old age. It is not an easy decision. I, am sorry to hear of your loss.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, madwolf33 said:

they been good but i think its time the move out and let some new couple move in

i agree what happened to the sex the nudity Maya has a great arse and a wonderful set of tits why don't we see these anymore and the loving sex where has that gone

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, philk said:

i agree what happened to the sex the nudity Maya has a great arse and a wonderful set of tits why don't we see these anymore and the loving sex where has that gone

The question is....is it bad timing as to why we don't see them do the 'polka dance' or have they just scaled back?  I remember when they were good for 4-5x/week (sometimes 2x the same night).  

1 hour ago, Howard said:

The question is....is it bad timing as to why we don't see them do the 'polka dance' or have they just scaled back?  I remember when they were good for 4-5x/week (sometimes 2x the same night).  

I, think timing is part of it. Also with the impact of RLC's banning, this apartment is for the most part being left out. Those who know how to avoid the braille dots, are not spending their time here. There is more bang for the buck in Barcelona. I, also agree there has been a change in the dynamics of the sexual context in this apartment. However, Maya and Stepan are not trying to impress anyone, or in competition with the other tenants of the RLC project, but are living their life as they wish. ( real life). Basically ignoring the cameras.

How many of CC's guest or members are reporting on a daily basis these two?  Of course the obvious answer will be "their boring". Yes, I know every one normally does body painting weekly as part of their normal life. And, if one goes to the right strip clubs, one will find the concept portrayed in at least one of the apartments.

Just maybe another couple like Zoya and Lev, or Dasha and Demid  would be an improvement. I, think not. Let them continue to be the example of Real Life as long as they desire. IMHO.

There's a point for us veterans where certain tenants almost become like old friends. It's all illusory in a virtual reality, but if you watch them long enough you pick up an idea of their personalities. And Maya is certainly a pleasant and likeable person.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, fleugefaenger said:

Action in the Bedroom. Video place.

Just my two cents:  99% of your posts are asking for either video or photos.

IMO its obnoxious to ask when you haven't posted anything to share.

Contribute appropriately and your chances for reciprocation are enhanced.

• Upvote 1