Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

4 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

It seems from the free cams i can view,all the cats are gone,i saw the black one and fluffy white one not long ago, but not like i have before,only the dog remains in constant view. I know the grey cat was older but seemed in good health,,from what i could see.I miss watching the cats  pounce on each other,and how curious they were,,if one cat was investigating something new in the apt, they all gathered around,,,lol.,,,they were more fun than most humans on RLC:confused:  So anyone see them locked away in the bedroom,or other room you have to pay to see? Sorry,i like animals more than i like people.

I, have answered you before regarding the grey cat. Although you questioned my response. As I posted on Mar 7, I, have not seen it since. It and the dog were with them when they became part of RLC. Moments ago, the mostly black cat was in the hallway with the dog. The other black and white one was on the bed. I, could not find the white fluffy one. . I, have seen all three of the younger cats in the last twenty four hours. This is the best answer I can give you.  Enjoy your day.

4 hours ago, RAGNAR said:

It seems from the free cams i can view,all the cats are gone,i saw the black one and fluffy white one not long ago, but not like i have before,only the dog remains in constant view. I know the grey cat was older but seemed in good health,,from what i could see.I miss watching the cats  pounce on each other,and how curious they were,,if one cat was investigating something new in the apt, they all gathered around,,,lol.,,,they were more fun than most humans on RLC:confused:  So anyone see them locked away in the bedroom,or other room you have to pay to see? Sorry,i like animals more than i like people.

I remember when the cats were kittens.  Not sure about anyone else here but I THOROUGHLY enjoyed seeing those cats play with each other (and their curiosity) during the first few months of their lives.

• Upvote 2

At 3:10 am. their time. The white fluffy cat was on the bed curled up behind Stepan's legs. The black and white was in the hallway going into the kitchen. The mostly black was not in view of any of the cams. My belief pertaining to the grey cat, is that it passed due to old age.

At 5:18 their time, the mostly black cat was under Stepan's leg on the bed. Thus, I can account for the three younger cats.

At 9:11 am. their time, All three cats, and the dog on the bed with Maya.

For those who think Stepan spends all his time on the computer for not. Somebody has to order the cosmetics he is counting in the living room. Then deliver them to the retail stores which Maya and Stepan supply.

This is a relatively small order compared to some I've seen. Not knowing the dollar value of the merchandise they are the distributors for. My guess their income from this would surprise us.

On 3/20/2017 at 8:48 AM, scutus said:

I, have answered you before regarding the grey cat. Although you questioned my response. As I posted on Mar 7, I, have not seen it since. It and the dog were with them when they became part of RLC. Moments ago, the mostly black cat was in the hallway with the dog. The other black and white one was on the bed. I, could not find the white fluffy one. . I, have seen all three of the younger cats in the last twenty four hours. This is the best answer I can give you.  Enjoy your day.

Yes,i have seen all the cats except the grey one which i think they 'put down' because of old age.:sad: The reason i was interested is i have recently put two cats down within months of each other,both around 12-13 years of age. And yes,i have watched RLC for some time now and always liked watching the pets more than the humans at times,,lol.At least the grey cat got to interact with the other cats and often looked like it felt young again by playing the way it did with them,,kind of re-energized if you will. I still feel sorry for the dog as it never seems to get exercise but at least it is indoors.All i can say is R.I.P. to the grey cat if my assumption is correct. So thank you for your replies.  

• Upvote 1