Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

It looks like Maya, and Stepan are finding hidden treasures on the balcony. Or, to put it another way, doing spring cleaning. The balcony having become the catchall for the extras needed for all of their projects.

I, see what looks to be a sink drain system made out of ridgid galvanized pipe. I, know plastic piping is available to them, as that is what they used for the framework for the cats play tower.

Maya, I believe is the design engineer for most of their projects, and is not afraid to get her hands dirty.

• Upvote 2

I suspect the metal pipe was scrap and was planned as a skeleton for one of her manikins. Purely speculation.

Usually when there are boxes all over the place, members think they're moving. I'll hold off judgement until the pokemon stuffed animals are packed up. Stepen is cleaning off the bicycle, so I agree that it's most likely a serious case of Spring Cleaning.

• Upvote 2

Their spring cleaning was interrupted by a quick lunch, a together shower, and shave, followed by a wham, bang, thank you maam type quickie, in broad daylight no less. Followed by rinse off shower. Absolutely none of the sensuous creativity, which we old timers know they are capable of.  :cry:

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, scutus said:

Their spring cleaning was interrupted by a quick lunch, a together shower, and shave, followed by a wham, bang, thank you maam type quickie, in broad daylight no less. Followed by rinse off shower. Absolutely none of the sensuous creativity, which we old timers know they are capable of.  :cry:

It will be another 2 weeks before any other Sexual Activity takes place.  Twice a Month seems to be enough for them.

When they first came to RLC Sex was almost a Daily Routine.  I guess the Novelty wore off.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

It appears, based on the automotive parts in the living room, that Stepan is getting ready to replace front struts, and rear springs on their car. But , it is a real possibility that Maya could be the one to get her hands dirty.

Most likely though, based on their past automotive projects we have been allowed to view, it will be a team effort, as soon as the weather warms up to be reasonably comfortable to do the work.

Somehow, I can visualize the talented Maya, with wrenches in hand, doing the work.

• Upvote 1

Maya, has taken over the living room with her newest endeavor. Unfortunately, at best our view will be the backside of her creation. But on the positive side, we will be getting a prolonged view of Maya in her choice of attire.

That is providing she does not totally block the camera with her artistic display.   ::)

• Upvote 1

It appears that Stepan has determined that the BR is a safer place to be. I, can not believe he has given up his anchor spot at the computer, just because Maya has overwhelmed the living room with her project.

First, she sets a bomb off in a box full of newspaper to get the paper mache'  she needs to mold the figure. Then she uses spray foam insulation to bond it all together, and give her a medium she can sculpt, and re-sculpt as she sees fit.

Only Maya could come up with this system of sculpting. It is a combination that I personally have not seen utilized anywhere. It seems there is no limit to her creativity.

Perhaps there is. Woodland creatures do not seem to be in her repertoire. That just might be because of all the domestic critters they have living there.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, scutus said:

It appears that Stepan has determined that the BR is a safer place to be. I, can not believe he has given up his anchor spot at the computer, just because Maya has overwhelmed the living room with her project.

First, she sets a bomb off in a box full of newspaper to get the paper mache'  she needs to mold the figure. Then she uses spray foam insulation to bond it all together, and give her a medium she can sculpt, and re-sculpt as she sees fit.

Only Maya could come up with this system of sculpting. It is a combination that I personally have not seen utilized anywhere. It seems there is no limit to her creativity.

Perhaps there is. Woodland creatures do not seem to be in her repertoire. That just might be because of all the domestic critters they have living there.   :biggrin:

She must have a Festival of some kind she's preparing for. Maya's not the type of girl just to make something that will sit and accumulate dust.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

She must have a Festival of some kind she's preparing for. Maya's not the type of girl just to make something that will sit and accumulate dust.

I, agree. She has seemingly been compelled recently, with the making of the masks, the small grotesque figurine that has now been moved to the bedroom. Now this sculpture.

She, based on her tattoo, and the subjects of her artistic works, is actively involved in the realms of the occult.  :dodgy:

• Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, agree. She has seemingly been compelled recently, with the making of the masks, the small grotesque figurine that has now been moved to the bedroom. Now this sculpture.

She, based on her tattoo, and the subjects of her artistic works, is actively involved in the realms of the occult.  :dodgy:

I don't see Maya heavily involved with the occult. That makes me think of tight, dark spaces. Masks and much of the unknown.  If that was to be, wouldn't she include that with fun time with Stepan?

1 hour ago, Howard said:

I don't see Maya heavily involved with the occult. That makes me think of tight, dark spaces. Masks and much of the unknown.  If that was to be, wouldn't she include that with fun time with Stepan?

I, could be wrong. But, what do they do when they disappear occasionally for a couple of days, and take the dog with them. The masks she made were not of a typical clown etc. character. Also the final portion of her tattoo with the girls face has, in my opinion, a rather dubious smile. That in itself is a rather permanent feature for her to have chosen, if it was not to her liking.

I am not suggesting this with a demeaning, or negative intent. I, see it as a facet of Maya's personality, which I am sure Stepan is agreeable with. I, personally have no problem with those who are per se involved with the so called pagan views.  

I, think you will agree that she has for the last few months put virtually everything that was not part of the mask making, the full sized characters etc., aside. Including their candlelit, lengthy, sexual activities. I, suspect StnCld316, has hit the nail on the head.

A point to ponder. Truthfully, how much do we totally comprehend about the vastness of the universe ?