Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

16 minutes ago, Howard said:

All the cams are covered. Last time that happened Stepan covered the cams because Maya was terribly ill   Anyone have a clue whats going on?

I, do not have an answer, except the bedroom cams are not blocked. Also Qualude ( our given name for the dog ) is in the bedroom with the door closed. He is not happy.

My guess is that they have company that does not want to be on cam. Maya and Stepan were both in the living room earlier, smiling and chatting. This is why I don't think it is an illness issue.

It also sounds like heavier furniture is being moved around. You can see thru the fabric in the kitchen good enough to see movement there. Thus far I have seen none.

It is not an illness issue. Stepan, just went in and out of the kitchen, and Maya just came into the bedroom to medicate Qualude's ears. She looked her normal beautiful self. Even though she was wearing long pants, and one of her old tees.

1 minute ago, scutus said:

It is not an illness issue. Stepan, just went in and out of the kitchen, and Maya just came into the bedroom to medicate Qualude's ears. She looked her normal beautiful self. Even though she was wearing long pants, and one of her old tees.

e-Mail RLC Support and they will check out why they have been covered.

• Upvote 1

On 2/3/2017 at 7:54 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

I agree with you Scutus 100%,Maya and Stepan while maybe a little boring i can put up with boring better than i can put up with some of the Other people in other apartments . they are one of the longiest running apartments (besides Leora and Paul) on rlc.they are a Real Life couple that don't act like a bunch of Hoochie Mama's  and don't act out for the cameras.

I always liked (and still do)Leora and Paul, while he has been talked badly about at times HE is the one that is with her and none of us.

leora can put most of the other girls to shame...while she does 'bate and give us a show she is still more professional by herself than alot of the others (no names)put together.

Another couple i liked but has sinced moved on is Alina and Anton. Wish rlc would bring them back and get rid of a few other's.

I agree with both of you. They are one of the more normal average couples on here, nothing flashy, but she makes some cool stuff. Wonder what happened to those scary looking heads she was making a little while back? Another of the more normal everyday couples is Nelly and Bogdan. like most would say these people would be so much more interesting if we knew wtf they were saying. Bogdan is my favorite guy on here, i get all worked up looking at his body when he's giving it to Nelly, she' seems so sweet. Another couple not real flashy and wild, kinda looks like what we do here on a normal night. What was up with that crew at their place over the holidays? what a mess they made the place

• Upvote 1

They are all uncovered now except for the Hallway Cam.  I seen someone in the kitchen earlier that appeared to be a female and had an all blue colored T-Shirt. Maybe they had a Visitor who didn't want to be on Cam. They have covered them a couple of tims before for certain things.