Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Maya, what is it you are making ?  A 3-D wall hanging with realistic, somewhat grotesque skinless skulls, with "live silicone " muscle tissue attached ? Detailed to the nth. degree.

What is this new force that is driving you to make molds carved from spray foam insulation with which to form the silicone realistic masks in their many forms.

Have you left Stepan in charge of the cosmetics distributorship which seems to be expanding with new lines of Korean based companies. While you seemingly have become the manufacturing company with a sole employee, consuming many hours of diligent tedious crafting apparently to supply the demand for these masks.

Maya, you are without a doubt one of the most talented people in RLC, delving into media forms most will not touch. And are aware of the hazardous potentials involved with these chemicals.

I, do not expect an answer. My option is to set back ,observe, and be amazed at what next is created in this apartment.  ::)

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, philk said:

finally a little bit of maya without pants gee I missed her near or complete nakedness

When I first started watching RLC Maya had a routine in the morning of walking around naked. She would do this most mornings and then get dressed. She was the first tenant I saw nude in an apartment. Anybody's guess why she quit and you are right it is rare now to see her naked for very long at the time. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, JD007 said:

When I first started watching RLC Maya had a routine in the morning of walking around naked. She would do this most mornings and then get dressed. She was the first tenant I saw nude in an apartment. Anybody's guess why she quit and you are right it is rare now to see her naked for very long at the time. 

Just throwing it out there... She's gained a good 10 lbs.  Look at her from 3-4 years ago and compare to today. Now, I think she looks great but maybe she feels she has a body issue.

Also, could be that its cold in Russia this time of year.  All in all, I certainly wish she'd go back to her old ways.

• Upvote 2

As much as I enjoy seeing Maya "au naturel", I agree those opportunities have become less common. This new endeavor she has been involved in seems to have become a priority to everything else.

This morning one can get a glimpse of the art work she has been working on via the hall camera. The whole living room is in a state of disruption, with the couch disassembled, the cats jungle gym is in front of the window, and the wall behind the art work has been covered with a black fabric. Perhaps some one understands the meaning of the design on the Left side of the artwork. It is this art work that the three skulls have been incorporated into. With blood colored muscular tissue over white skulls showing at the eye sockets, nose ,and mouth.

The apartment has become an artist studio from kitchen to the bedroom. These two are definitely into their own lives and endeavors, and for the most part pay little attention to the cameras. This apartment is always interesting to observe. A different facet of "Reallife".

With Maya still sleeping in at this time.:rolleyes:

• Upvote 1