Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Re : StnCld316's picture just posted :

Maya's sister doing one of her favorite activities !!!  She has been spending the weekends there on a regular basis lately. I like keeping up with Maya's creative activities. But with Sis there on the weekends, it sure curtails Maya and Stepan's joint ventures in either the living room or bedroom. Those, some times creative events are becoming  extremely rare. Even the ho-hum sexual encounters are becoming few and far between. Or, they have changed their time frame to where it is totally out of sync with when I watch them. :cry:

But, fortunately all is not lost. Maya's normal morning schedule still includes a pleasant wholesome lengthy shower. :blush:

• Upvote 2

On 1/11/2017 at 0:26 PM, jayp1220259 said:

maya has really changed

On 1/20/2017 at 11:40 PM, scutus said:

Re : StnCld316's picture just posted :

Maya's sister doing one of her favorite activities !!!  She has been spending the weekends there on a regular basis lately. I like keeping up with Maya's creative activities. But with Sis there on the weekends, it sure curtails Maya and Stepan's joint ventures in either the living room or bedroom. Those, some times creative events are becoming  extremely rare. Even the ho-hum sexual encounters are becoming few and far between. Or, they have changed their time frame to where it is totally out of sync with when I watch them. :cry:

But, fortunately all is not lost. Maya's normal morning schedule still includes a pleasant wholesome lengthy shower. :blush:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Maya's broken arm experience kinda knocked the wind out of her sails. She seems more sullen, and smiles less often, and is far more inhibited in the free rooms than when M&S first arrived. Some of this might just be the weather or winter hibernation. Hopefully she'll perk up when Spring comes.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Maya's broken arm experience kinda knocked the wind out of her sails. She seems more sullen, and smiles less often, and is far more inhibited in the free rooms than when M&S first arrived. Some of this might just be the weather or winter hibernation. Hopefully she'll perk up when Spring comes.

That's a good observation.  She does seem more reserved since that incident.  But they both may be experiencing complacency (he more than her). Unless she is working on a project that requires both to participate, his ass is sitting in front of the computer.

BTW, the pooch is back (someone mentioned he was gone).

• Upvote 1

Foamy T. Squirrel said in part: "Maybe it's just me, but it seems like Maya's broken arm experience kinda knocked the wind out of her sails."

No, Foamy it is not just you. She has been spending a lot of time in the bedroom sleeping or working on the masks in bed during the day. She also as near as I can tell, has at least a part time job. She is generally up and out of the apartment while Stepan is still in bed.

I haven't figured out the importance of the masks she works on, but they seem to have become top priority over everything else. Including any sexual activity. I agree with you, the perkiness, the impromptu costumes, the nudity anywhere in the apartment except in the bathroom are not nearly as common place as they used to be.

I'm concerned that it may be something that we, being on the outside looking in, nor understanding their language, will not find out the real reason for her change. They are still, even with their extensive menagerie are one of my favorite couples. All I can do is wish them well. 

• Upvote 4

This apartment has without a doubt, one of the more beautiful ladies, a loving supportive husband, and yes a menagerie that includes almost every creature, with the exception of a bird.

Maya, now has taken up sculpting in clay to make forms for some very creative, and somewhat grotesque masks. The most recent talent, is now with the help of Stepan's sister, has set up an infirmary for an evidently very neglected cat. It is now on an IV drip in the bedroom.

I, realize these activities do not, nor will attract the following of a large fan club. But, in my opinion, and have said it prior, Maya and Stepan show the "Real Life " concept toward what was the initial RLC project.

They, however do add to the cross section of the various concepts of real life, as presented by the RLC project en masse. Boring to many. Still quietly enjoyed by a few loyal fans, who have watched them since their arrival on the project.

This is my opinion, and yes I do not hesitate to admit I am one of the loyal fans.:shy:

• Upvote 4

6 hours ago, scutus said:

This apartment has without a doubt, one of the more beautiful ladies, a loving supportive husband, and yes a menagerie that includes almost every creature, with the exception of a bird.

Maya, now has taken up sculpting in clay to make forms for some very creative, and somewhat grotesque masks. The most recent talent, is now with the help of Stepan's sister, has set up an infirmary for an evidently very neglected cat. It is now on an IV drip in the bedroom.

I, realize these activities do not, nor will attract the following of a large fan club. But, in my opinion, and have said it prior, Maya and Stepan show the "Real Life " concept toward what was the initial RLC project.

They, however do add to the cross section of the various concepts of real life, as presented by the RLC project en masse. Boring to many. Still quietly enjoyed by a few loyal fans, who have watched them since their arrival on the project.

This is my opinion, and yes I do not hesitate to admit I am one of the loyal fans.:shy:

I agree with you Scutus 100%,Maya and Stepan while maybe a little boring i can put up with boring better than i can put up with some of the Other people in other apartments . they are one of the longiest running apartments (besides Leora and Paul) on rlc.they are a Real Life couple that don't act like a bunch of Hoochie Mama's  and don't act out for the cameras.

I always liked (and still do)Leora and Paul, while he has been talked badly about at times HE is the one that is with her and none of us.

leora can put most of the other girls to shame...while she does 'bate and give us a show she is still more professional by herself than alot of the others (no names)put together.

Another couple i liked but has sinced moved on is Alina and Anton. Wish rlc would bring them back and get rid of a few other's.

• Upvote 4

On ‎2‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 6:54 AM, ARMY SNIPER said:

I agree with you Scutus 100%,Maya and Stepan while maybe a little boring i can put up with boring better than i can put up with some of the Other people in other apartments . they are one of the longiest running apartments (besides Leora and Paul) on rlc.they are a Real Life couple that don't act like a bunch of Hoochie Mama's  and don't act out for the cameras.

I always liked (and still do)Leora and Paul, while he has been talked badly about at times HE is the one that is with her and none of us.

leora can put most of the other girls to shame...while she does 'bate and give us a show she is still more professional by herself than alot of the others (no names)put together.

Another couple i liked but has sinced moved on is Alina and Anton. Wish rlc would bring them back and get rid of a few other's.

I, read some where that Alina and Anton left because of pregnancy. But, I seen no evidence of that in their case. It was clearly obvious with Lora, and Max.

• Upvote 3

Monday, was an unpredictable day in Krasnoyarsk. With Maya, and Stepan nearly consuming a bottle of vodka. Stepan his drink would be called a "screwdriver" in my part of the world. Maya was dinking the vodka straight, and chasing it with tomato juice. The majority of the drinking was done before eating.

The end result for Maya was not pretty. She spent about forty five minutes in the only room without cameras. Then helped to bed by Stepan. What started out looking like a possible "fun time" night, quickly became a "don't wiggle the bed " night.

Definitely, still nursing an ugly hangover at this time. And, Fun Was Not Had By All.

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Monday, was an unpredictable day in Krasnoyarsk. With Maya, and Stepan nearly consuming a bottle of vodka. Stepan his drink would be called a "screwdriver" in my part of the world. Maya was dinking the vodka straight, and chasing it with tomato juice. The majority of the drinking was done before eating.

The end result for Maya was not pretty. She spent about forty five minutes in the only room without cameras. Then helped to bed by Stepan. What started out looking like a possible "fun time" night, quickly became a "don't wiggle the bed " night.

Definitely, still nursing an ugly hangover at this time. And, Fun Was Not Had By All.

The only room without a camera is the Washroom.   Most likely she was having a date with Ralph on the Porcelain Telephone.             200.gif#12        :biggrin:

• Upvote 2