Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

The only room without a camera is the Washroom.   Most likely she was having a date with Ralph on the Porcelain Telephone.             200.gif#12        :biggrin:

I, am 100% sure that is exactly the scenario !

• Upvote 1

Besides L&P, Maya and Stepen are the last of the genuine, original RLC concept. That would be called "Old School."

"New school" would be the St. Pete's crowd.

"Smoking in the Boy's Room" is how I would classify Barc 1, 2 and the K&K apartments. They were the bad girls in high school who got away with it because they were pretty and they made the headmaster drool.

• Upvote 3

If you were an American in the 1900's, working your way across the Prairie, of all the RLC girls, Maya would make the perfect wife. Creative, practical, industrious, cute, loyal to friends and family, and she wouldn't flip out and chase you around with sharp kitchen implements. And good with the farm animals.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, scutus said:

Monday, was an unpredictable day in Krasnoyarsk. With Maya, and Stepan nearly consuming a bottle of vodka. Stepan his drink would be called a "screwdriver" in my part of the world. Maya was dinking the vodka straight, and chasing it with tomato juice. The majority of the drinking was done before eating.

The end result for Maya was not pretty. She spent about forty five minutes in the only room without cameras. Then helped to bed by Stepan. What started out looking like a possible "fun time" night, quickly became a "don't wiggle the bed " night.

Definitely, still nursing an ugly hangover at this time. And, Fun Was Not Had By All.

These two don't usually drink to extreme.  Anyone know if the excess alcohol was in part a celebration? Was is because of bad news?  Or just decided to liquor-up because they could?  One thing we can determine with 99.5% certainty is Maya is not pregnant. (but Stepan may soon have carpal tunnel if he continues playing computer games).

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Besides L&P, Maya and Stepen are the last of the genuine, original RLC concept. That would be called "Old School."

"New school" would be the St. Pete's crowd.

"Smoking in the Boy's Room" is how I would classify Barc 1, 2 and the K&K apartments. They were the bad girls in high school who got away with it because they were pretty and they made the headmaster drool.

Were it not for the Krasnoyarsk " Old School " apartments, I would not have a std. RLC membership. RLC appears to be trying to re-vitalize the Reallife concept, but doing it in the Premium area only. The D and  D, the A and D, nor the Z and L apartments just don't have the appeal for me. IMHO.

But, I understand that RLC is a business venture, and they are apparently doing what is necessary to enhance the profits.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Howard said:

These two don't usually drink to extreme.  Anyone know if the excess alcohol was in part a celebration? Was is because of bad news?  Or just decided to liquor-up because they could?  One thing we can determine with 99.5% certainty is Maya is not pregnant. (but Stepan may soon have carpal tunnel if he continues playing computer games).

There was some kind of a party the previous evening. With Maya's sister and one of the regular friends being there. Possibly a birthday. I, think that yes, Maya hit it too hard on an empty stomach. Had they eaten first, the results most likely would have been different.

They were in a jovial mood. Definitely not bad news. The last drink that I seen that Maya had was one regular glass about two thirds full of vodka, and a like glass filled the same with what appeared to be tomato juice. The ill results developed very shortly after they ate.

This is the first time since I have been watching them, that either one of them got to where their system could not handle the effects of alcohol. She was re-hydrating this morning in the bedroom by drinking (based on the picture on the carton) apple juice.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The only room without a camera is the Washroom.   Most likely she was having a date with Ralph on the Porcelain Telephone.             200.gif#12        :biggrin:

The cat's thinking Go ahead and finish...I've got your back.   :cool:   

• Upvote 3