Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

4 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All we need now is Stepan to come walking in the door.   :biggrin:

Oh man, that would get interesting, but still, we don't know if this is really mutual or not. I really wonder if Stepan is seeing someone as well.

They may have just agreed to give their relationship a temporary break and see other people. Geez, reminds me of that episode of Friends where

Ross and Rachel were "on a break" haha And StnCld316, I was wondering if Stepan had taken the dog as well since he wasn't in the living room or

roaming around, but alas, he showed up not too long ago. I really wonder how long this will go on for.... hmm...

• Like 1

Exciting!! The only real women in this project, in my opinion. Unfortunately, RLC can't see that, by letting her live in a shoebox, compared to the other apartments. She is never boring to watch, Stephan has a lot of issues, I hope he can find himself. This guy, is camera shy, but funny, again my opinion... :smile:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ashleyxyz said:

Poor Stepan if she's cheating on him, there's no worse feeling in the world when you find that your guy/girlfriend isn't being faithful, i know that as i guess we all do

Let alone on camera for everyone to see.  There has to be more to this than what we have seen.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sinedar said:

Let alone on camera for everyone to see.  There has to be more to this than what we have seen.

Probably, that's why i said if she's cheating on him, ,I don't watch these 2 much anymore, but he barely leaves the house, so maybe he's gone and they broke up.

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Poor Stepan if she's cheating on him, there's no worse feeling in the world when you find that your guy/girlfriend isn't being faithful, i know that as i guess we all do

I have suspected that Maya and Stephan had broken up, and just lived together, for quite some time now. No sex, or intimacy, in atleast 5 months. Maya suddenly started masturbating. When they are together there is little interaction. They have both been spending the night outside, separately, when one is out, the other is home, many times recently.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I have suspected that Maya and Stephan had broken up, and just lived together, for quite some time now. No sex, or intimacy, in atleast 5 months. Maya suddenly started masturbating. When they are together there is little interaction. They have both been spending the night outside, separately, when one is out, the other is home, many times recently.

Oh ok, thx for that, don't really fo;l;ow them, i guess they we're staying together for the free rent and whatever other perks from RLC. Wonder how that works after this, i guess one will be moving out

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Oh woah, I didn't know that since I have not been paying attention to their apartment. Then this surely makes a lot of sense now. Thanks for explaining that ed2 .