Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

12 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

The old lady, NOT! "dazed and confused" yes! Maya and only a few do not live for the cameras. The only true Russian in this project, not to say others like Sasha, who are patriots of their own flag. Everyone else tries to act' American or wish they were. I'm sure, there are a few who likes it that way, is all good. :smile:

With a big open umbrella I say, they all want to be American. Across the RLC or VH channels, 98% of the t-shirts worn have English and/or American-related graphics. 

• Like 2

Just now, Howard said:

With a big open umbrella I say, they all want to be American. Across the RLC or VH channels, 98% of the t-shirts worn have English and/or American-related graphics. 

You're right Howard, I failed to recognize the other's. Sad that people are embarrassed by their own flag. Maya, from the little house on the prairie, listens to Pink Floyd, once in awhile. :smile:

11 minutes ago, ankaboott said:

:cool:Wtf Maya, I respect this girl but not cheating

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

I have suspected that Maya and Stephan had broken up, and just lived together, for quite some time now. No sex, or intimacy, in atleast 5 months. Maya suddenly started masturbating. When they are together there is little interaction. They have both been spending the night outside, separately, when one is out, the other is home, many times recently.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

I've noticed that Russians like pizza & coca-cola

Yes! That is why, within a few Months most of them will be out of the project. They need to stop the madness, I suggested to someone not to eat after 8 PM, but they don't care about their health or appearance, is all about the post that seems more interesting to these young Girls. I call them Girls, because that's is all I see, except for Lola. IMO... :smile:

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, moos54 said:

the dog is in the bedroom ^^ 

I can't see that at the time as I don't have access to paid rooms.  I figured if the dog is on the sofa they had it stuck in the bedroom while their affair was in progress.