Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Guest jason 123
8 hours ago, Howard said:

What have you been smoking?!  :) Maya didn't cheat.  It's obvious Maya & Stepan's relationship changed 3 or so months ago.  They minimize any conversation with each other, they are rarely in the same room together, they don't leave the house together, they don't cook together (or for each other) and they haven't had relations in 3 months.  They are in a "roommate" relationship for no other reason then economics.

And...now Maya (without Stepan's help) is building a partition.  I can't imagine that in place in what is already a small apartment. But just the fact that he isn't helping her with this project more so tells me they are roommates. 

912f83c65bf190c3404ce6874f022b4f.jpg

you are right . So what are they doing here?

1 minute ago, Howard said:

What have you been smoking?!  :) Maya didn't cheat.  It's obvious Maya & Stepan's relationship changed 3 or so months ago.  They minimize any conversation with each other, they are rarely in the same room together, they don't leave the house together, they don't cook together (or for each other) and they haven't had relations in 3 months.  They are in a "room-mate" relationship for no other reason then economics.

First off i don't SMOKE anything...from cigars ,cigarettes ,pot etc.i DO NOT drink ANY kind of alcohol.do not do any kind of drugs.but you are right about their relationship.i do not know where stephan goes or what he does,he MAYBE  as guilty as maya.but we don't know this .what we do know is she screwed another guy in the apt. ON...let me say it again ON camera.i saw and i'm sure you did.NOT VERY SMART. but i agree that there is not much left of this relationship.and rather put myself thru this i rather just move on.their relationship has changed and if They are going to Date other people they just go ahead and separate and do what they want.

22 minutes ago, jason 123 said:

you are right . So what are they doing here?

That partition frame has been in the apartment since the Olga and  Sergey days. Maya is using it as a backdrop to photograph her sculpting project.

I, did not see her changing the fabric in the frame, or reassembling it. But, Maya is more than capable of doing almost any thing she wants to do unassisted. Including using a serge type sewing machine, doing body work on a car, and of course sculpting.

I, can't keep from chuckling to myself regarding, the jumping to "concussions" , that comes to play in this forum.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

I like the couples RLC has on there. They are all good peeps i think. I speak English, they speak Russian, or Spanish or other and I love that actually. Gives a mysterious component into but have I thought about recording some of this and finding some Russian to translate? hell yeah! i get curious!! haha but the couples are solid in my opinion. Watching Paul earlier with Leora was sweet earlier yesterday and how they joke with each other - she fucking adores him and he wouldn't let anything happen to her. She knows that too which is great to see. He's a very mellow guy, but it doesn't make him bad. Anyhow, I like RLC and what they do - and am thankful for their free cams. I like peeking in on them all. Seeing Nina naked on couch the other night was cool - she's cute when she lets herself .. lately seems she's lightening up. Matrina is pretty as hell omg reminds me of somene i dated... haha Wait where was i going with this rant? Sorry guys - im just a fan of RLC

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

Who is home now? Last I saw only Maya was in bed. Thank you for a reply..

Last I saw, they're in bed together; as far apart as can be.  Imagine an invisible row of block ice separating them. THAT is how cold it is (has been) in that bed for quite awhile.

• Upvote 1

What is really happening in this apartment? Lifes continues as if nothing happened? How long can it go on like this? Do we even know if they are still were a couple, or just staying together just to keep the apartment? 

I understand Maya has fans on here, and they may once have been a exiting couple, but it it not much left now. This apartment and relationship is dead, since a long time. Isn't it time to move on? I think both we and RLC would only benfit from some fresh new blood....  but how long will RLC  let it go on?

• Like 1