Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Well, something is amiss as she stays overnight someplace else every other night. Plus they have not had sex in months. I have followed Maya and been a fan since I joined RLC in Jan 2014 under another user. Ihave not been on either RLC or Camcaps for 5 months, but received an email from a RLC friend telling me about Maya having on camera sex with another man.

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

So true, They can hardly stand being in the same room with each other. The look Steph just gave Maya was full of so much distain if looks could kill she'd be 6 feet under.

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Now they are sitting together at the computer seemingly to get along... It makes me wonder if he even knows.

Don´t mix what you want to see and what you really see .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

Now they are sitting together at the computer seemingly to get along... It makes me wonder if he even knows.

I am so sure he knows that I would bet your life on it ::)

which to me means they have a very stable and mature relationship whatever that may be.

2 hours ago, CrazyDude said:

Well, something is amiss as she stays overnight someplace else every other night. Plus they have not had sex in months. I have followed Maya and been a fan since I joined RLC in Jan 2014 under another user. Ihave not been on either RLC or Camcaps for 5 months, but received an email from a RLC friend telling me about Maya having on camera sex with another man.

I have a cap public cap if you would like to see it.

1 hour ago, bean1111 said:

I am wondering if maybe her fucking the stranger was a revenge fuck

It could be, but Steph is such a mellow beta type dude... What could he have done to make her cheat on him in front of the cameras?

1 hour ago, peking said:

I am so sure he knows that I would bet your life on it ::)

which to me means they have a very stable and mature relationship whatever that may be.

Eh, I disagree with this. Stable relationship are usually built on trust and faithfulness. Relationships rarely last outside those bounds. Some guys can live with their significant other screwing around behind their backs or even in front of them but if they're honest they are not happy about it... Masha & Sasha.

6 minutes ago, Donzi said:

It could be, but Steph is such a mellow beta type dude... What could he have done to make her cheat on him in front of the cameras?

It could be its what he HAS NOT done that is the reason for their "split".  I think she was OK with the sex (but he could be a dead fish at times).  *I* think she fell out of love due to his (lack of) character.  He's not a motivated person.  You could tell whenever they went out, it was her doing the 'pushing' to be more social...more active.  I think its his lack of motivation that has turned her off.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Howard said:

It could be its what he HAS NOT done that is the reason for their "split".  I think she was OK with the sex (but he could be a dead fish at times).  *I* think she fell out of love due to his (lack of) character.  He's not a motivated person.  You could tell whenever they went out, it was her doing the 'pushing' to be more social...more active.  I think its his lack of motivation that has turned her off.

You could be right, but why bring another "beta" male Steph look a like home to screw? She could have gone for someone different.

3 hours ago, Donzi said:

When the Hormones act up and get in the way Cameras don't mean a thing.   :biggrin:

• Like 1