Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Toyboy left. After the broken chair Maya had a mood change and ignored toyboy and played on her phone. It was as if he had done his job for the weekend.

Hugs when he left but no passionate kisses. She is now  making a phone call out of view and out of earshot?

16 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

I guess RLC will have to make the call when they figure this Apartment is done.  Once the Apartment is Vacated it will likely be Decommissioned.

i agree.  based on the current style and quality of apartment, this one is likely done if they leave.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2017 at 9:10 AM, ed2 said:

Maya had sex with another guy (her lover) when he visited, once in Augst, and once in September, other than that, Maya&Stephan last had sex in March, since then they have bearly spoke, and is rarly home at the same time. It is just depressing, RLC shoulde've shut it down atleast half a year ago.

Thanks I'm watching every day

I wonder if Stepan realizes that he's sitting right where the dude busted his nut on Maya yesterday.

I realize that they decided to go their own ways, but I wish they would shut this apartment down already. It's a complete lack of respect for Stepan to have his "ex" having sex in his own house for everyone to see.

20 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There could be a possibility that RLC offered them an incentive if they stayed with the Project for a certain amount of time.  For an example: 5 Years.

If I'm not mistaken. The lease on the older apartments is a ten year lease. Paid in advance. Just to insure, regardless of what the gender, or the numbers of, the feline tenants will have a place to stay.

Stepan, is also included in that contract. Maya has permission to entertain whom ever she chooses.  But, do not forget. Stepan has also been given the same permission.   Qualude, has been given the title of overseer so that the interaction of the human tenants does not overwhelm the viewing audience.       :biggrin:

• Like 3

55 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I wonder if Stepan realizes that he's sitting right where the dude busted his nut on Maya yesterday.

I realize that they decided to go their own ways, but I wish they would shut this apartment down already. It's a complete lack of respect for Stepan to have his "ex" having sex in his own house for everyone to see.

They are just roommates and Maya has a right to have sex with whoever she likes as long as she is respectful and does not fuck in front of Stepan and she did not fuck the guy in Stepans bed. That is a respect that we would all expect from a roommate and she abides by this. The fact she had sex again in here with her toyboy does not seem a reason for shutting this down. I suspect that Stepan is already aware of what happened yesterday and his biggest concern would probably have been if they had not repaired his chair.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nightjar said:

They are just roommates and Maya has a right to have sex with whoever she likes as long as she is respectful and does not fuck in front of Stepan and she did not fuck the guy in Stepans bed. That is a respect that we would all expect from a roommate and she abides by this. The fact she had sex again in here with her toyboy does not seem a reason for shutting this down. I suspect that Stepan is already aware of what happened yesterday and his biggest concern would probably have been if they had not repaired his chair.

She has had sex in the Bedroom with him on a couple of occasions.

7 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Sorry, but having sex with someone else on camera in the same house as Stepan is not respectful in any way.

Maybe Maya and Stepan decided to research their family history, took an Ancestry.com DNA test, and found out they're siblings. Maybe she watches the Masha & Sasha orgies and wants to explore, while Stepan mutates into an asexual metrosexual AI experiment. Maybe she wants to get pregnant before her time is out, but Stepan is sterile. Maybe this is all scripted to drive us crazy with speculation. Maybe they're not even real-life, but computer-generated beings who lost a couple lines of code along the way.

Or maybe they've been together so damn long that they're sick and tired of each other but can't afford to split up.

I'm voting for the last option until someone here comes up with a better explanation.

• Like 5