Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

Whelp, if you are going to be exiled to Siberia nowdays, Krasnoyarsk is a fine city. Complete with everything a larger city needs (including some of my favorite RLC women.) I always liked the Siberian tenants the most: they were real and unpretentious. Sadly, Alina, Lora, Mighty Mouse and Meerkat are long gone.

Don't get exiled there in the early Soviet or Tsarist days, however. The later Soviet "Projects," though not a big and nice as the RLC's St. Petersburg apartments, are still luxury dwellings compared to the days when Krasnoyarsk was festooned with gulag barracks.

This is where the Godess and Supergirl now live, and what they can see everyday. I think it's developed into a pretty little city now:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Whelp, if you are going to be exiled to Siberia nowdays, Krasnoyarsk is a fine city. Complete with everything a larger city needs (including some of my favorite RLC women.) I always liked the Siberian tenants the most: they were real and unpretentious. Sadly, Alina, Lora, Mighty Mouse and Meerkat are long gone.

Don't get exiled there in the early Soviet or Tsarist days, however. The later Soviet "Projects," though not a big and nice as the RLC's St. Petersburg apartments, are still luxury dwellings compared to the days when Krasnoyarsk was festooned with gulag barracks.

This is where the Godess and Supergirl now live, and what they can see everyday. I think it's developed into a pretty little city now:

When to see the city in the video
You notice that it is a beautiful and quiet city and its inhabitants are better but when I see this apartment its members live in black and white
Men stay in the chair and do not move and women do nothing
for example
  Paul when he comes what does the consultative session with Leora
Lora's finger and pussy make the cap caps Explode
Antoine when he comes what goes to the bedroom change his clothes and then go to the kitchen and then eat Then he returns to his chair and starts playing
Alina
Her life is limited to the kitchen, living room and smoking. studying When her sister comes, she has an evening party with her 
   She has a full sister, Always  opens her legs when she slep in living room.
Stepan The man who lives in black and white is devoured and does nothing but laziness and sleep
Maya, where are you going?

5 minutes ago, Guest said:

When to see the city in the video
You notice that it is a beautiful and quiet city and its inhabitants are better but when I see this apartment its members live in black and white
Men stay in the chair and do not move and women do nothing
for example
  Paul when he comes what does the consultative session with Leora
Lora's finger and pussy make the cap caps Explode
Antoine when he comes what goes to the bedroom change his clothes and then go to the kitchen and then eat Then he returns to his chair and starts playing
Alina
Her life is limited to the kitchen, living room and smoking. studying When her sister comes, she has an evening party with her 
   She has a full sister, Always  opens her legs when she slep in living room.
Stepan The man who lives in black and white is devoured and does nothing but laziness and sleep
Maya, where are you going?

Nice looking city. B U T it drops below 65* to cold for me, I'll stay in Miami

Adios to them, the dog,and the cats. I hope the cats are kept together as they have been raised together.I will miss watching them the most, from kittens to grown cats they were fun to watch,always very self entertaining,more than many human occupants on RLC. GOOD LUCK WHEREVER THEY ALL GO.

19 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

Adios to them, the dog,and the cats. I hope the cats are kept together as they have been raised together.I will miss watching them the most, from kittens to grown cats they were fun to watch,always very self entertaining,more than many human occupants on RLC. GOOD LUCK WHEREVER THEY ALL GO.

Are they leaving?

5 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Are they leaving?

Yes, Maya is taking Qualude ( the dog) out for its morning walk, after putting a couple of the small bags that were on the couch in the closet . Maya's mother is staying in to make sure Stepan's sleep is not interrupted.    :shy:

The remaining  bag ( backpack) is most likely Maya's mothers. Members of this forum have been trying to talk these two out of their apartment ever since Maya brought boyfriend to the apartment. They will leave when THEY see fit, and not before. Comments made on this forum have virtually no affect on their lives. Positive, or negative, the comments become nothing more than cannon fodder from which mountains are made out of mole hills.    :cry:

• Like 5

7 hours ago, scutus said:

Yes, Maya is taking Qualude ( the dog) out for its morning walk, after putting a couple of the small bags that were on the couch in the closet . Maya's mother is staying in to make sure Stepan's sleep is not interrupted.    :shy:

The remaining  bag ( backpack) is most likely Maya's mothers. Members of this forum have been trying to talk these two out of their apartment ever since Maya brought boyfriend to the apartment. They will leave when THEY see fit, and not before. Comments made on this forum have virtually no affect on their lives. Positive, or negative, the comments become nothing more than cannon fodder from which mountains are made out of mole hills.    :cry:

Suggest you read the comments in there entirety before you make scurrilous comments about my comment. You have taken my comment and turned it into something it was not. My comment was in relation to an earlier comment that implierd these two were leaving and was asked to get an answer to the fact that comment implied they were leaving> I DID NOT SAY THEY WERE LEAVING.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nightjar said:

Suggest you read the comments in there entirety before you make scurrilous comments about my comment. You have taken my comment and turned it into something it was not. My comment was in relation to an earlier comment that implierd these two were leaving and was asked to get an answer to the fact that comment implied they were leaving> I DID NOT SAY THEY WERE LEAVING.

Some people like to start shit on here just by commenting on subjects they know nothing about,that's why i have stayed away. I am speaking of Scutus of course. I only mentioned they were leaving because the apt. was off the cam list and they have not been together for a long time now,just sucking up free rent. How someone could rant about you, Nightjar, saying 3 little words shows the mentality of some people. I guess i was wrong in assuming they were leaving as i see the apt. is up and running. WATCH THAT BLOOD PRESSURE SCUTUS.