Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

• StnCld316 changed the title to Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

Once upon a time they used to fuck each others brains out, alas they became just friends but shared the apartment and ate together. Now they hate each other and cant stand being in the same room together never mind prepare meals for each other. SO SAD But that's real life. Where to next for these two?

Someone needs to start a GoFundMe campaign and get Stepan a life.

Dude is miserable. Comes home and immediately sits in front of the computer until its time for sleep (he is worse then Paul).  Then he wakes up, checks the computer, stops long enough to make a cup of tea and returns.  Rinse and repeat.

3 hours ago, Howard said:

Someone needs to start a GoFundMe campaign and Stepan a life.

Dude is miserable. Comes home and immediately sits in front of the computer until its time for sleep (he is worse then Paul).  Then he wakes up, checks the computer, stops long enough to make a cup of tea and returns.  Rinse and repeat.

If Maya doesn't come home soon and stay long enough to do the washing up he wont have a clean mug to make his tea in. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Howard said:

STOP THIS MADNESS!

Doesn't Stepan have an ounce of pride?  Maybe a little self-esteem (enough to fill a Dixie cup?).  He's forever immortilized on the Internet for being a lazy ass good for nothing dumb-fuck who doesn't know when to move on with his life.

Yea, I'm being harsh but he's being a douche.  It's the sleeping in separate beds that should knock him on the head saying "we're done - time to get out and move on".

Same goes for Maya (but to a lesser extent). Maybe it should be HER to get out and move on?

1712301049160086.jpg

whats going on with them its been a while that i looked in on them cuz the room got boring as hell 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Howard said:

You can't be platonic after being with someone for a long time. I tried - it doesn't work.

And who exactly are you?

Just because something doesn't work for you doesn't mean it can't work for someone else. I don't see either of them in any sort of stressful state of mind. None of them are agitated or in any state of distress. None of them are angry or argumentative towards one another. All you people harping on the fact that they're not fucking or they still live together and NONE of you want to take into account that you really don't have to sit around watching this apartment if you have some sort of personal issue with the way they CHOOSE to handle their own living situation. Just get over it already. 

• Like 2