Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

11 hours ago, tripod2 said:

Sorry, but having sex with someone else on camera in the same house as Stepan is not respectful in any way.

The issue isn't respect.  IMO he has no balls - possibly it is low self-esteem, lack of confidence in himself as a human being. One of them should be out of that apartment, STOP being roommates and move on with his/her life.  Actually, in an odd way it looks like Maya has moved on (to a certain extent). But she's always been the more 'productive' of the two.  But as you see, free rent prevails...and his balls further shrink.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Howard said:

The issue isn't respect.  IMO he has no balls - possibly it is low self-esteem, lack of confidence in himself as a human being. One of them should be out of that apartment, STOP being roommates and move on with his/her life.  Actually, in an odd way it looks like Maya has moved on (to a certain extent). But she's always been the more 'productive' of the two.  But as you see, free rent prevails...and his balls further shrink.

Could not agree more. In my opinion Maya would have gone long ago but for who pays the rent. Sadly I don't think toyboy will rescue her as I think that would have happened by now.. As an aside why does he always fuck with the lights off.

On 12/18/2017 at 1:45 PM, Nightjar said:

Could not agree more. In my opinion Maya would have gone long ago but for who pays the rent. Sadly I don't think toyboy will rescue her as I think that would have happened by now.. As an aside why does he always fuck with the lights off.

I'm going out on a limb to say this because other then what we see on RLC, we (I) can only make assumptions (again, based on what we see on RLC).

*I* think Maya is a smart girl but if she was in the US, she might be considered "white trash". She isn't motivated to be a better person.  I say that based on she doesn't work (other than those mail order items she processes 3-4x/year).  You can also tell by the guys she screws.  No need to bring up Stepan and Boy-Toy doesn't seem that far away from being Stepan #2 (both physically and based on behavior). Also, most women who screw on camera for the world to see,....that's not someone I would want to take home to mom. 

Maya may be resourceful than most women her age but when it comes down to it, she is more of a Democrat than a Republican.

On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 12:10 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Maybe Maya and Stepan decided to research their family history, took an Ancestry.com DNA test, and found out they're siblings. Maybe she watches the Masha & Sasha orgies and wants to explore, while Stepan mutates into an asexual metrosexual AI experiment. Maybe she wants to get pregnant before her time is out, but Stepan is sterile. Maybe this is all scripted to drive us crazy with speculation. Maybe they're not even real-life, but computer-generated beings who lost a couple lines of code along the way.

Or maybe they've been together so damn long that they're sick and tired of each other but can't afford to split up.

I'm voting for the last option until someone here comes up with a better explanation.

or maybe its a glitch in the matrix 

17 minutes ago, Howard said:

*I* think Maya is a smart girl but if she was in the US, she might be considered "white trash". She isn't motivated to be a better person.  I say that based on she doesn't work (other than those mail order items she processes 3-4x/year). 

I'll go out on a limb and say that I respectfully disagree with your assertion, Howard. I believe her manikins are actually that: show pieces for in-vogue beauty salons and fashion shops. Some may actually be full-on artwork. If she is indeed even somewhat self-employed in the US, she would be a fiscal conservative, regardless of her party affiliations, and I think her rather unique artistic style would sell in Beverly Hills and Hollywood Blvd. quite well. They love stuff like that down there.

• Like 2

I've always admired the resourcefulness of Maya. Whether she can be considered 'white trash' is subjective to say the least. People follow many paths through life and often have to do all kinds of thing they perhaps wouldn't wish to do to make ends meet and live a healthy and happy life. Each of the RLC participants are here for the same thing even though they live varied lives. The common denominator is the financial assistance RLC brings to their lives.

Maya seems to live the least glamorous life in RLC land. Her apartment is very much more run down and small in comparison to the other apartments and yet until recently she seemed to live a nice life with many friends and family and a shared love of, and dedication, to her many animals. She is resourceful and artistic. I believe she works as a hairdresser in addition to running some sort of mail order operation. 

Sadly her relationship with Stephan seems to have broken down leaving them both in the difficult position of how to move on in their lives and maintain a reasonable lifestyle. My fallback position when judging RLC participants is to wonder what I would do in their circumstances. Maya seems to be trapped in a small world stuck on a treadmill of making ends meet. Contrast that to the three K's who live in a glamorous city and live glamorous lives travelling the world and yet they share the need to participate in RLC and share their lives with we observers. They live very different lives with the exact same  need - financial security.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'll go out on a limb and say that I respectfully disagree with your assertion, Howard. I believe her manikins are actually that: show pieces for in-vogue beauty salons and fashion shops. Some may actually be full-on artwork. If she is indeed even somewhat self-employed in the US, she would be a fiscal conservative, regardless of her party affiliations, and I think her rather unique artistic style would sell in Beverly Hills and Hollywood Blvd. quite well. They love stuff like that down there.

Definitely not Beverly Hills.  Hollywood, along the boulevard, sure, why not. Maybe in one of those novelty shops along the boulevard. Hollywood isn't as glamorous as most people think it is. Plenty of shifty , drug addicted people there - including white trash.

4 hours ago, Howard said:

Definitely not Beverly Hills.  Hollywood, along the boulevard, sure, why not. Maybe in one of those novelty shops along the boulevard. Hollywood isn't as glamorous as most people think it is. Plenty of shifty , drug addicted people there - including white trash.

OK, Howie, would you settle for Anaheim? Specifically Disneyland's Haunted House ride?

(Be careful what you say. Her robot zombie friend is watching us. :cry:)

60230d22d1d482301a218ca60fbc5017.jpg

• Like 1

There once was a thread titled "Supergirl Maya" on CC.

This was because we couldn't figure out anything that Maya couldn't do. She can sew -- including using a serger --, make cat trees from scratch, do autobody work, is a distributor for a cosmetics line, styles hair, etc., etc. She keeps herself far busier than any of the other women on RLC.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

We couldn't figure out anything that Maya couldn't do. She can sew -- including using a serger --, make cat trees from scratch, do autobody work, is a distributor for a cosmetics line, styles hair, etc., etc. She keeps herself far busier than any of the other women on RLC.

Maybe she is good at things because the environment she lives in, Siberia, teaches that you must stand up for yourself in what is a harsh place to live for 6 months of the year. I also think that living in the soviet union during your early years with censorship denying access to western values conditions you to a working class life in soviet style high rise housing.  

I have witnessed this style of block after block of housing, grey and featureless, in visits to ex soviet bloc satellite countries. Rest assured it is demoralising to see and these countries are now getting rid as fast as possible. Is the same happening in Siberia. I think not.

1 hour ago, Nightjar said:

Maybe she is good at things because the environment she lives in, Siberia, teaches that you must stand up for yourself in what is a harsh place to live for 6 months of the year. I also think that living in the soviet union during your early years with censorship denying access to western values conditions you to a working class life in soviet style high rise housing.  

I have witnessed this style of block after block of housing, grey and featureless, in visits to ex soviet bloc satellite countries. Rest assured it is demoralising to see and these countries are now getting rid as fast as possible. Is the same happening in Siberia. I think not.

They are actually in Krasnoyarsk which on a map shows just over 400 miles from Siberia according to Google.