Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

1 hour ago, SPYING 1 said:

Maya is way to popular for RLC to pull the plug on her, she has a lot of followers 

Agreed. She has been here a long time and has a following.  She brought the guy here before with full knowledge of what the implications were.  Which to me means that Stepan and her had words regarding their relationship and he fully know what the deal is.  Further I disagree with those that want that shut down.  This is real life and lets see what plays put.  I don't only pay to see people screw - I like to see what I see. No reason to close something that is part of the pay plan.  If people don't like it then let it be.  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

I think Maya may have gotten fucked today outside the apartment. Just saw her shower and change panties at 2000 just after returning to the apartment.

She already showered and changed her panties this morning at 1030.

It's common knowledge at this point that she's doing all her sex outside of the apartment. I'm not even convinced that the guy she fucked last month was the first time she had sex with him. But this is exactly why I say if she's going to be doing all her fun stuff outside of the apartment then there's no need to have this apartment running. 

• Like 3

Well this isn't very common real life.  No break up fight.  No fights leading up to the break up.  Staying in the same bed from time to time.  I know of no one that this situation has happened to.  They need to pull the plug on these two.  I don't know what is exactly going on and don't care.  Hell these two will freeload as long as they can apparently.  If they aren't broken up this situation is slightly more understandable...but still pull the plug worthy.  

• Like 1

I HOPE HE'S BANGING SOMEONE ,, HE LOOK'S LOST ,, I FEEL BAD FOR HIM ,, IF I WAS HIM I WOULD FIND SOMEONE AND MOVE IN WITH THEM AND SAY MAYA TAKE THE KID'S IM OUT OF HERE ,, THIS MORNING HE SAID SOMETHING AND SHE SMILED AT HIM AND TOUCHED HIS ARM ,, MAYBE THERE IS SOME HOPE FOR THESE TWO,TIME WILL TELL ,MAYBE THEY JUST NEED A BREAK .