Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

This is like a real marriage. Stephan must be gone for the weekend. I can't imagine that he would be sleeping in the same bed as her if he knew she was screwing some other guy in it. I would like to see this guy visit while Stephan's there. Or maybe he's there when / if Stephan get back. 

41 minutes ago, ApeApeMan said:

This is like a real marriage. Stephan must be gone for the weekend. I can't imagine that he would be sleeping in the same bed as her if he knew she was screwing some other guy in it. I would like to see this guy visit while Stephan's there. Or maybe he's there when / if Stephan get back. 

This isn´t new , the guy was here before .

You know, even if this whole arrangement between Stepan and Maya is consensual and they are both fooling around with someone outside

of their marriage, I still can't bring myself to watch it happen. It just feels wrong to me. I have never believed in cheating or seeing others while

still in a relationship, so obviously this doesn't sit well with me. If the relationship is over, move out and end it - THEN see other people.  Ugh. :(

Looks like I'll be watching Leora, Paul and the little barking machine, have a nice relaxing evening together. :)

4 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

You know, even if this whole arrangement between Stepan and Maya is consensual and they are both fooling around with someone outside

of their marriage, I still can't bring myself to watch it happen. It just feels wrong to me. I have never believed in cheating or seeing others while

still in a relationship, so obviously this doesn't sit well with me. If the relationship is over, move out and end it - THEN see other people.  Ugh. :(

Looks like I'll be watching Leora, Paul and the little barking machine, have a nice relaxing evening together. :)

That sounds a little bit hypocrite to me !

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Franklyn said:

Three points for a discussion:

1.  Do we really know that they are married??  or they were just living together?

2.  Maya and Stephan relationship was over some time ago, even though he is there once in awhile .IMHO

3.  Why do they have to move out---I think only one needs to go and that would be Stepan