Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

3 minutes ago, CrazyDude said:

The debate continues. Even though I have been a Maya fan for a long time I still struggle with seeing her fuck another man in THIS apartment. I am also of the opinion Stepan is aware of it. But he has't brought another woman or man back to the apartment to fuck. In a wierd way I see he honoring this arrangement while she has not. Just my opinions. RLC, time to close this apartment.

This is all conjecture, but *I* think she hooked up with boy-toy either very soon after she and Stepan 'split'. Or, they were on the way to splitsville and she met boy-toy before it became official those two were no longer a couple.  Either way, I would say chicks have it easier to score then a dude does (regarding having a relationship - not "one-n-done"). Stepan doesn't seem as outgoing and personable as Maya.

1 hour ago, bobbysac said:

i quess i just cant get used to this 

If Stephan moved out, and this new guy moved in, that would be great, either that or shut it down, but the current situation is just fucked up.

• Like 1