Maya & Stepan - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

StnCld316

The way these two "share" the apartment, I get the feeling Maya compromises more than he does.

Could be because Stepan knows Maya could be at Boy-Toy's apartment. Should that be, then Stepan has less of a spine than I gave him credit for.  Stepan shares an apartment (and bed) with a girl he no longer dates that he knows is banging another dude.  If this was Twitter,....#Loser

3 minutes ago, Howard said:

The way these two "share" the apartment, I get the feeling Maya compromises more than he does.

Could be because Stepan knows Maya could be at Boy-Toy's apartment. Should that be, then Stepan has less of a spine than I gave him credit for.  Stepan shares an apartment (and bed) with a girl he no longer dates that he knows is banging another dude.  If this was Twitter,....#Loser

Maya & Stepan is doing is keeping the apt. If they break up they loss RLC for good and the apt

Knucklehead is home.

Don't feel sorry for him.  He's prolonging his pain by staying in the same apartment as his ex-girlfriend AND he knows she's banging boy-toy (and in the same apartment he platonically (<-- new word I created) shares a bed with her).  #Loser

1709202106470111.jpg

On 9/19/2017 at 7:02 AM, Howard said:

for about 4 days of the past 90+ days.

How do you expect RLF  to respond to you and you say 90 days I see the posts 44 pages. I mean, it will not answer you 

54 minutes ago, SPYING 1 said:

Pride & Honor is more important than RLC apartment 

Do we know where Stepan disappears to when he spends long periods out of the apartment. Has he got a woman somewhere. We don't know. As it is I think that Stepan ditched Maya in June this year after a 5 month  period where she looked grotty and did not look very pretty, hence the tears in the bedroom in June. I think he gave up on her. He did spend nights away from the apartment at that time. Now his body language to me suggests that he does not  care about her. It was interesting that about 2 weeks ago Maya, in the house alone,  lay on the LR sofa looking at the LOVE frame above the computer and she became emotional and shed a few silent tears. Stefan did not return home that night. Nevertheless toyboy makes her laugh and she now looks a lot better than she did.

1 hour ago, Guest said:

How do you expect RLF  to respond to you and you say 90 days I see the posts 44 pages. I mean, it will not answer you 

You could have 200 Pages in a Month and RLC still wouldn't reply to anyone's Comment.

RLC lacks  Testicular Fortitude.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

Pride & Honor is more important than RLC apartment 

RLC should close this apartment and free these two from their misery. Stepan never smiles , Maya only for toyboy. She is a very sad lady when she is in the apartment with Stepan.  I think Stepan was MAYAS first true love and she will always have a small place in her heart for him. I think that's why she chose a Stepan mark 2 for her new boyfriend.